CHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them : Swingers Discussion 1444991021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeCHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them
TOPIC: CHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 457   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It just sounds pretty damn nonchalant about a cheating husband. Something's fishy here.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Sexyga's post first and foremost,,I took it as a thread hijacking I guess. My thoughts kinda could be applied to the OP too. All tho they might not agree with my falling of of lust theory.

ffaux formally know as the poster FF ~smile~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3363 posts)
My thinking after reading this thread is that the OP couple fell out of "Lust" in there marrage for whatever reason. Then fiqured it out as a couple still in love would. Us human's are a strange bunch as a whole. I've heard this story before from couples we have meet and had open conversations with about why and how they got started.

It's nice of the OP to share some inside from that point of view I think. Makes for interesting reading. I think maybe some vanilla waffers and peeping tom's might think twice before cheating too after reading some of the posts....my2centsworthinaword ~smile~

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3363 posts)
I know I've not been to bed yet and lack of sleep and trick the mind but that seems a tad bit messed up.....I'm so confused lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
That is messed up in so many ways....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18831 posts)
Do you ever get that funny feeling that something isn't quite right?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
Ok, The only reason I am even replying to this is because I feel I'm straddling the fence on the subject. We have been married for about 6 years. About 2 years ago I found out he was cheating. Not only cheating, but had an account here. And was meeting couples as a single male. At that time...it was devastating. He NEVER once asked that he was interested in 3somes, 4somes, or even seeing me with a female. So AT THAT time...it was cheating.. I would have been ALL for it, as I am now. But he never asked. He just...DID. SO, he was prolly one of those "single guys" cheating on his wife. Can't be "on call" whenever you feel like it. Find someone else is all I can say. A married man or someone that has resposibilities at home is NOT ganna be at your beckon call. Sorry. Just like a girl. She can't just be there whenever you feel the tingle. ;) Don't knock single guys or single girls. I've been on BOTH sides of the fence. But most DO have someone or ppl to tend to whether they say they don't or you like it or not. Even when he came clean about it all, he told me details...even showed me the couples he met here. (profiles). He was very honest..anything I wanted to know he told me. He also added that "they" was way to persistant....wanted him to come when they wanted and when he couldn't (becuase of me) they got angry.. Sent him ugly messages.. tellling him if he didnt do what they said he would be cut off. Just cause you are having 3somes with your wife doesnt mean she has a pussy of gold. lol Pussy is a dima a dozen my friend. Thats why he cut THEM off. BY himself! I didn't find out about all this until a year later! lol (If he had only asked me)...;) Thats why we are here now.

Pitts GA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
LMFAO ..... wow

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Aavandwin very well put!!!!!

Covington LA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
-I posed a question. Therefore I am a married cheater! Wow!

Butterfly, maybe you should read back through these threads.

Usually, when a new single male starts raising questions about cheating (and then DELETING them), it's usually a good sign that they ARE cheating. You do yourself no favor by immediately jumping in to such a controversial topic and then trying to cover your tracks by removing your posts.

-the morning after we got married, that it wasn't going to work out. I didn't have time to cheat. I didn't get caught at anything. She just changed her mind.

I'm very sorry to hear that. I'm certain it must have been devastating. It puts some of your answers about divorce in perspective.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1269 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 457   End
TOPIC: CHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them