CHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them : Swingers Discussion 14449910101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeCHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them
TOPIC: CHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 458   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs Sav.

Right on point. Best reply we have read on this forum in a long time.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
"Married men we've met love their wife but to keep peace and their own sanity they turn to the lifestyle for sexual affection without commitment."

Perhaps of those men "who love their wife" invested 50% of the time and effort they put into getting laid into their own relationship they'd have a wonderful sex life at home. Women, as a rule do not with hold sex because they don't like sex, more likely they with hold sex because they aren't happy with YOU for one reason or another. Think about it...... A man wanting to get laid on swingers site is willing to put his best foot forward, he is charming, flirtatious, complimentary. He is concerned with pleasing someone other than himself. He will put on nice clothes, shave, smell good , hold doors, be respectful and considerate .

Don't fool yourself about how much they love their wife...maybe what they love is their LIFE . The comfort and stability , the laundry being done and dinner on the table, someone who cares for their house and children.

They "love" their wife.......If that is how you show you "love" your wife I feel pity for you.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
I am all for the married man who is not getting sex at home to take full advantage of the lifestyle

You mean take advantage of unknowing lifestylers and an unknowing wife. There are always reasons why wives do not have sex with their husbands. It is funny when I hear guys say that their wife will not put out.."Oh poor me" and make her out to be the bitch. Wonder why that is.. There are always 2 sides of a story. Of course if he is cheating you will never hear the other side of it. If he has the go ahead then that is different.Hence not a cheater Guys ( and ladies) like to make shit up so you to pity him/her and to fuck your wife/husband...

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
LOL

Oh, I'm not looking down on the concept at all. I'm impressed.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Akron, Some women like my wife have a "Sean Connery" thing going. We've been together 19 years all of which I've been smiling.

Geezer Power!!

Coeur D Alene ID

Username hidden
(100 posts)
Dude, is your wife actually 25 years your junior?

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
If I'd had the SLS opportunity when I was a young man I would have been celebrating my 39th anniversary this year. Having been in love with and respected my wife in a marriage that became sexless and ended for that reason, I am all for the married man who is not getting sex at home to take full advantage of the lifestyle. Married men we've met love their wife but to keep peace and their own sanity they turn to the lifestyle for sexual affection without commitment. Unfortunately there are some who won't tell you they are married, can't get to a scheduled meet, or chicken out, and never contact you. Their rudeness gives the rest a bad rap.

Sugar Grove PA

Username hidden
(7 posts)
Blue, but that is the topic of the thread.

We know that some men have the proverbial "hall pass" and there is nothing wrong with that. You are right that some men are not cheating and have full permission to play alone. But a sneaking lying married guy is not really someone we wish to play with.

But to each his own.

Have fun and play safe.

Middletown DE

Username hidden
(499 posts)
actually he is here working and doesn't live here so I doubt his family is here but you never know.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
we don't mind cheating husbands either in fact we have had more trouble from SM than anyone else. Got stood up Sunday by one. He wasn't even man enough to write and say he couldn't make it for whatever reason ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll bet his wife wouldn't let him get out the door and he couldn't get a few minutes alone with his cell phone either as his daughter insisted on going for ice cream, just the three of them.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 458   End
TOPIC: CHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them