Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some CHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them
TOPIC: CHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them
Created by: JOEY8199 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 457   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Im about to take a crack at playing solo again myself. In my case someone could meet my wife in advance if they wanted to....there are people that really can play on their own. We're an example of that. As far as who i play with. To be honest i dont personally care. If they want to keep it a secret... fine with me. I dont have to sneak around so there is no risk on my part. They are a grown adult. If they make a decision to screw someone else and theyre going to do it anyway. Might as well be with me.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
@mj I can't speak for any married guy except myself but my wife knows and is ifne with me playing. She also plays solo and it works great for us. The problem is that it just doesn't work for everyone for there own reason. My point is that not every married man or woman cheats.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
" I'll bid $436.46 I hope I win it and then I'm heading to the flee market."

I'll double it if you take your fleas and flee.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I (mj- female half) talked with a "single male" for few days, wanting to set up a playdate where j (male half) would be able to listen in via phone. I asked him what a good looking, successful guy would be doing still single. That's when I got the "oh, I could have sworn I told you... I am married, she knows I do this and just loves to hear the stories after I get back". Like an idiot I believed him (hey, it almost sounded like us and I knew I wasn't lying) and met with him. Lesson learned.

Bowman GA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Erie, welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately there are way too many less than truthful people here. Be cautious but have fun.

Tattoos and piercings are exceptionally sexy.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
Welcome to the forum EireAngel, sorry for your bad experiences.

Good luck in the future, and have fun!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
Eire, Welcome to the forums and I am sorry those men SUCK. As a single female I am sure you get far too many cheaters, hang in their girl they're really are some great folks out them.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
LOL you'd be getting a huge bargain at that price.

I think maybe he has aspirations of once again living in a 5 bedroom/3 bath home or something!!! Not with me though, that just means more rooms to clean !!!!!!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
RDY,

Yup I pretty much did. That man has every single email from 15 years ago too lol. He keeps ALL phone numbers, has a hard time reading sorting and tossing out mail and has about 30 extension cords. Add to that we rent a storage unit large enough to park a semi in and it is so full we have to rent another just so we can move everything to see what is in the back of the current one. I figure there are at least 75 cases of books including no less than 8 sets of encyclopedias (yes he reads them cover to cover) , enough towels, linens and blankets to open a hotel. Enough dishes to throw a banquet for 100 and lord only know what else . Mind you he had a storage unit the same size before we met 6 years ago. I did convince him to part with "some" of his treasures he hadn't unpacked in more than 2 years .When we left MN I sold 99% of my things and the rest went into storage. Since we've moved 3 times in the last 3 years we just keep sticking more and more into storage. It's pretty bad when you have to go buy a new product because the one you own (and LOVE) is packed in storage and you simply can no longer find it! He is a keeper in more ways than one lol I am the complete opposite . If you didn't use it yesterday you don't need it tomorrow .....Trash or Goodwill !!!!! I will say he generally keeps most of the clutter out of the house and thus I don't say a word about his NEED to keep stuff I am SURE we will never use .

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
could sexygacoupleforu be a guy pertenting to be his wife,and trying to just make it alright to swing with you but his wife can't join this time but will at a later date,so its ok...hhhmmmmm......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 457   End
TOPIC: CHEATING MEN - Why dont you like them