Brunet woman over 5'6 wanted for threesome : Swingers Discussion 195243
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeBrunet woman over 5'6 wanted for threesome
TOPIC: Brunet woman over 5'6 wanted for threesome
Created by: Roughorgentle
Original Starting post for this thread:
my girlfriend has a fantasy of being tied down and being introduced to a stranger. She should be at least 5'6", attractive, nice size breast. My girlfriend is blond, 5'7", athletic build, small breast, been in FFM situations in past. I have once but it was in my mid 20's and I was a little intoxicated. My girlfriend will be blindfolded and restrained on the bed at first. She is ok with me penetrating the other woman as long as I she is involved at all times. Like I said my partner is experienced and talented. If you woul like to find out more let me know. Thank

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perhaps you should read what you posted then read your profile. You just stated your current girlfriend has no knowledge about this profile In your profile it says you are looking for a girl for a one on one..

Maybe I am missing something

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Fun I didn't know that, I thought we could only do that with posts. Thanks

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Rough, welcome to the forums. There are a lot of people here who give good advice and feedback about things.

BTW, if you want to delete the other three identical threads, you can do that yourself as long as no one else has posted in them yet.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
No girlfriend when I went from couple to single. Had to Have administrator change it. Once again understand your perspective. My thoughts are if it is something you desire and nobody is meeting in a dark alley take the chance. I am a paid member and communications will be made with her. My partner will be involved after initial contact. Making sure both parties are comfortable. Pressure free.

Pittsford NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Current girlfriend does not know I have an account. This is legit.

Legit? Come again?

Your profile states : looking for : sexy drama free woman for 1 on 1 sex

Interesting..............

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
OP I would suggest you contact Wayne at ProfileReview to fix your multiple threads. Be aware it will not fix immediately so the sooner you contact him the sooner it gets fixed.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Ok we can possibly rule out number one on the list.

If in fact it was a glitch , my apologies

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sav I am not sure it is spamming or a glitch. It has done that to me in the last few days with posts, I just go back and erase the duplicates. Hopefully Wayne will come along and delete some of his repeated threads and fix the problem.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Firstly you posted this 4 times within minutes , thats is seen as spamming Secondly ,The forums are generally used for information , experiences and questions not for personal ads. Thirdly as a single male profile with no mention of a girlfriend, in fact one who doesn't know you have a profile you appear to be deceptive. I don't think you will have any takers in the forums to fulfill your girlfriends fantasy who appears for all intents and purposes to not exist with there being no mention nor photos of her in your profile and in fact has no photos of yourself.

Good Luck,

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I understand. I am new here and will delete this post if this is not appropriate for the forum. I am being honest here. In the past before we discussed this fantasy further she Said she would be up for meeting a woman out with me and then bringing her home. Last night while making love we discussed fantasies. I asked if she would like to be tied down and blindfolded. I then asked her if she would be up for me bringing someone in the room while she was blindfolded. She said a woman. That she would love that. She described what she likes. So here I am I originally was on here as a couple with an ex. Our screen name was ohsohotcpl. We were set up with local group for an event at a local hotel. We broke up a couple of weeks before the event. I changed my screen name after our split. Current girlfriend does not know I have an account. This is legit.

Pittsford NY
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Brunet woman over 5'6 wanted for threesome