Bi women and the couples that love them : Swingers Discussion 62945
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeBi women and the couples that love them
TOPIC: Bi women and the couples that love them
Created by: weeatpus The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think there are many of us that just want the sex because the romance comes from our spouses. Romancing is a very intimate act and many like myself don't share that side with anyone but my husband. Hubby wines and dines me and sweet talks me.......everyone else... it's just recreational sex on the menu...just uninhibited playful fun.

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Welcum to the forums Batteries and Texas neighbor!

Excellent post! Gonna go read your other ones. Glad to have you here and you are quite a cutie! Mmmmmmmmm!

I agree about the bath tub experinece............ I've never done a bathtub like that, but I sure have enjoyed a few hot tubs that way. Wink* Wink!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Welcum to the forums weeat.

I do not need wining and dining from my couples. I love nothing more than to go over to my fav bi-fem couples house and have home cooked meals and drink Frozen Margaritas with them. She cooks old Italian family recipes from scratch! Said it took her years before the family would pass them to her cause they are closely guarded secrets. She's never shared them with me. LOL and YUMMMMM! When we get to play, all the pampering is there believe me! I do bring her fresh flowers often, and also scented candles. In meeting most couples, or single bi-fems for the first time, I always present the female with flowers. It's my nature.

I keep the boundaries and always make sure that no one in a couple starts to get too attached. If that starts to happen, I'm gone! Not my style! I want my own male partner, not any one else's. Females can get closer to me, but not the male of a couple. It's just WRONG!

I just can't get very deep into romance with most couples. But give me a single male who wants more than just a fuck and you betcha! I love to go on dates and be pampered. I am impressed when a male is thoughtful enough to show up with flowers. I rarely get enough of those, but I do on occasion. I guess it is because the relationship I can have with a single male can lead somewhere, and with couples I am always just an enhancement. I can afford to drop my guard a little with an available single male if we have attractions other than sexual. When meeting a single male for the first, and most times thereafter, I very much want the flowers, candles, and little tokens surprises that come with relationships. A male that brings flowers to me on our first date, definitely had my attention! If he continues this practice, he stands a better chance of winning my heart!

I will add though, and anyone who has enjoyed any time of the day in my bedroom will tell you, I love nothing more than setting the mood. I have almost 100 candles in my bedroom, the majority between 2 scents. I have the glade fan pulg-in in every outlet, and I play romantic mood music all the times. I also have a few lighted objects around the room and on the walls to help set the mood, along with from 1 to 2 fresh flower arrangements (Miniature carnations of all colors are my favorites). I do the same in my bathroom, living room, and dining room. It's not unusual to find me enjoying candle lite dinners with smaller flower arrangements either. My son has gotten use to eating with me that way on occasion. I hope to teach him that skill. I am a romantic by nature.

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
IMO, the wining & dining and bubble baths go towards intent. If the intent is to set the mood for things to come (great sex), it does not have to be about romance. The parties involved can easily see the evening for what it is without getting all defensive about the scenario being "too romantic." -Mr. Fun

Henderson NV

Username hidden
(405 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Bi women and the couples that love them