Being with more than one woman in a night at a club : Swingers Discussion 1978461011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeBeing with more than one woman in a night at a club
TOPIC: Being with more than one woman in a night at a club
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
"It happened once thst the couple left after they played with me. I got the feeling they only went to play and meet me."

That happens regularly with some of the couples I see. I look at the parties as being an efficient way of 'socializing' with multiple couples and ladies at the same venue at the same time, especially if they're your 'regulars'. It eliminates coordinating transportation logistics, location issues, hotels, etc.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
It happened once thst the couple left after they played with me. I got the feeling they only went to play and meet me. Should I have done the same, is what ran through my head!!

Kent OH
Username hidden
(15 posts)
"i sometimes feel uncomfortable after I meet and play with a couple at a club and then other couples want me to play."

I guess the root question is why you feel uncomfortable?

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
i sometimes feel uncomfortable after I meet and play with a couple at a club and then other couples want me to play. Should I be concerned or just go with and join as many couples that have a connection with . Sometimes feel people keep tabs on how many times I play in an evening and inform others? Amy thoughts? Thanks

Kent OH
Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Being with more than one woman in a night at a club