Being with more than one woman in a night at a club : Swingers Discussion 197845
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeBeing with more than one woman in a night at a club
TOPIC: Being with more than one woman in a night at a club
Created by: jay451024
Original Starting post for this thread:
i sometimes feel uncomfortable after I meet and play with a couple at a club and then other couples want me to play. Should I be concerned or just go with and join as many couples that have a connection with . Sometimes feel people keep tabs on how many times I play in an evening and inform others? Amy thoughts? Thanks
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I go solely on attraction. And I have found that with me, I am attracted to very, very few. Usually i am attracted to 1 person at one location....and if we fuck I am a happy girl. However, if I have the inclination yes...I will. We have always used condoms and are clean people, so that has never been an issue.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Plain and simple you are going bareback at the club M. No explanation is needed. Either you wear a condom or you dont. It is your choice to play bareback ( allergies is not a choice, but fucking others is) As you know I am severely allergic to latex as you are . Yeah I know I will never be with a guy that is real thick because there are no true nonlatex condoms that stretch that well. It wont kill me to go without fucking a girthy guy. It might if I choose to bareback with him. Not worth it in my book. No matter how hot it gets with anyone, ever

As for anyone playing with many partners in a club, it is what it is.People are there to play. Many people play with more than one person in a night. I have never seen one keeping a score card BUT I have heard ladies complain about men being pushy and wanting to play with several in a night. The word of being touchy feely or pushy gets around very fast, more so than a player. Just be yourself and have fun. There is someone out there for everyone ( sometimes many people ) :)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I never heard of a reality allergy before...

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Believe me, women are watching you and will act precipitously when primal attraction overcomes all caution.

Pfffft

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Perhaps Mondieu can become Jay's wingman.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Jay,

If people notice you and do take tabs that would hopefully be to your advantage.

I don't bother with clubs unless at least 4 to 5 wives have agreed to play with me prior to the event. I have allergies that make it ridiculous to meet people on the spur of the moment and attempt to explain.

One woman? Please! I like being watched. When I attend an event, it is my intent to publicly demonstrate that I am the firestarter, the leadoff hitter, the power slugger and the closer.

Believe me, women are watching you and will act precipitously when primal attraction overcomes all caution. To stand with rivulets of sweat still dripping down my body from a prior engagement and have an unknown wife drag me into a playroom saying, "I swore I was not going to go to let this happen with you!"; those are the episodes I account sublime.

I host mainly my own parties now due to the threat of even tertiary contact with latex but that spontanaiety that can occur at clubs will be missed.

Go. Play your heart out and enjoy!

Mon Dieu!

Maple Heights OH

Username hidden
(121 posts)
Sxy:

Thanks. Your comments are very timely. "Assume" is a very appropriate word to use when commenting on this original thread. From my perspective, I find whenever I "ass-u-me" something, it most often results in making an "ass" out of "u" and "me".

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
I'd have to concur. More likely, they are trying to keep up with who they would like to do, than who you are doing unless it's them. Agree with the comment that people at clubs are there to play. Also, who would know if you disappear for an hour and come out into a common area if you actually played with someone. They can "assume" that, with all of the pitfalls around assuming.

We've played with several couples in one night. I don't think i saw anyone with a notepad keeping track. Even if they were, after years in the LS one thing's for sure, numbers will happen. Whether they are in one night or one year. (or more). Swinging involves playing with others. (Last I checked).

Haymarket VA

Username hidden
(19 posts)
Jay,

People who attend clubs are there to play. I don't think you need to be concerned about anyone there who has nothing else better to do than keep score of your 'hits'. If it doesn't bother you whether someone just emerged from a play room, why should it bother them if you are enjoying yourself?

Chester NJ

Username hidden
(273 posts)
Ahhh youth! lol

I rarely attend clubs as a single but IMHO, as long as you are selective and are with couples/ladies you want to be with, don't worry about who is keeping tabs. If it looks like you are there to bang anything that moves, you may not end up with a very good reputation but if you play with two or three hot women and they all come out smiling, well, your list may just keep getting longer as the night goes on.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Being with more than one woman in a night at a club