Being with more than one woman in a night at a club : Swingers Discussion 197846
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeBeing with more than one woman in a night at a club
TOPIC: Being with more than one woman in a night at a club
Created by: jay451024
Original Starting post for this thread:
i sometimes feel uncomfortable after I meet and play with a couple at a club and then other couples want me to play. Should I be concerned or just go with and join as many couples that have a connection with . Sometimes feel people keep tabs on how many times I play in an evening and inform others? Amy thoughts? Thanks
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been to some swingers clubs. We have found that depending what region of the country you are in depends on how you are accepted. Like in Louisiana I can go to a swingers club and pick up women right and left. Literally In Oregon if you are bbw/bhm it is almost impossible.

Falls City OR

Username hidden
(364 posts)
lol that sounds like my first night at the club Jax :) but no happy pills or drunk people.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17079 posts)
Well you won't know until you try will you

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17079 posts)
Hmmm, the last woman to tell me she wears a guy out tapped out on me. Not that I'm competitive or anything...

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
generally speaking if I find a single male I connect with at the club we don't stop until he is so worn out he is half passed out on the bed. Security has asked before "is he still breathing" as I walk out the door ;)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17079 posts)
Welcome Gidge61

;^D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I used to live in Solon, OH. Small world!

Rockford IL

Username hidden
(33 posts)
I can relate. It happened to me at a party too. Had someone who wanted to keep me captive the whole night. When I finally got up and started playing with others the couple left. I felt guilty at first but hey.....I do not swing to feel guilty.

Solon OH

Username hidden
(63 posts)
"Luvr, that wouldn't work for us.... When we get our time with you, baby, you will be a very very busy man and will not have any time for socializing.... Lol"

Deb,

I believe you! LOL

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Makes sense. Thanks

Kent OH

Username hidden
(15 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Being with more than one woman in a night at a club