Bar pick up wedding ring on or off : Swingers Discussion 2135341031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeBar pick up wedding ring on or off
TOPIC: Bar pick up wedding ring on or off
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why does a girl that wants to have a little fun have to be a "slut"? As a lady I find that word as offensive as the word "cunt".

Mission TX
Username hidden
(1007 posts)
Ah, that fox bar was really something tonight. It was no difficulty to see many swinging Americans enjoying each other a great deal.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Nic, glad I'm not the only one who feels that way ;-)

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
C'mon BT, she was probably wearing a short skirt and revealing top, just begging to get hit on. Any woman that goes out to a club to dance with her girlfriends is obviously a slut looking to get laid!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12032 posts)
Seriously, SLO? Married women aren't allowed in bars or dance clubs unless they're there to play? Interesting.

I'm hearing those echoes again of why MCs avoid/block SMs.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
===roc-em-soc-em "I am serious though, I use to wear a fake wedding ring because was sick of getting hit on when I was at dance clubs, bars, etc and I ended up getting hit on more!" ===

Is that a joke? What were you doing there if it wasn't to play?

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
I told my husband the first time he went on a trip after we married to pay attention to how much more he'd be hit on since he was now wearing that gold band:) I was right. I love it when I'm right...hahaha.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I would think that launching a high communication activity (swinging) by perpetuating a lie (taking the rings off) is just asking for trouble. I'm sure you think your wife is amazing... I bet the lucky guy will, too... and he may not be so understanding that you want to join in. You can't assume he's got the emotional and mental fortitude to swing, just because he's a guy.

Besides... ever wonder why it's a fun sitcom gimmic to have the single person wear a ring to a bar so they get hit on more? It's because there's a nugget of truth in it. Married people tend to be more relaxed, confident and approachable due to not "needing" to play the game and hook up, which ultimately leads to sexier.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Yeah, single females are just a bundle of emotional BS and clinginess. Nobody wants anything to do with such drama.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Absolutely leave it on, and definitely share your intentions with the guy up front.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12032 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
TOPIC: Bar pick up wedding ring on or off