Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Bar pick up wedding ring on or off
TOPIC: Bar pick up wedding ring on or off
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Thanks SLO.

Now, it makes perfect sense.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8738 posts)
Bridgetender: "Seriously, SLO? Married women aren't allowed in bars or dance clubs unless they're there to play? Interesting. I'm hearing those echoes again of why MCs avoid/block SMs. "

Okay, here we go...............! Look, this is a forum where text is belted out quickly and without a whole lot of explanation, sometimes no editing, mostly no spell check, etc. However, NOW, I'M beginning to understand why everything has to be spelled out in capital letters, double spaced and endlessly edited so that anyone who has the ability to READ (never mind having comprehension skills) at a freshman level can follow it. (Unfortunately, the text editor doesn't allow for attention-getting devices, such as underlining, italics, etc.) Anyway, ......

WHY WOULD ANYONE (NOT JUST WOMEN) GO TO A BAR OR CLUB, WHO ISN'T

GOING THERE TO PLAY.....ONE GAME OR ANOTHER? IF YOU'RE JUST GOING

THERE TO DRINK, THEN THAT'S A DIFFERENT ISSUE. AND, IF YOU'RE HEARING

ECHOS, CHECK YOUR BATTERIES.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
I tell my husband I need to be fucked like a true slut deserves, and he is always happy to oblige.

Here's to slutdom!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6973 posts)
LW, it really was a half-hearted attempt at a joke, since someone mentioned that wearing theirs increased the level of attention.

I'm going back over to the Dear Santa thread to ask the big man if there's room for two more in that sleigh.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8738 posts)
I don't know you, SB, but I've seen you around the forums enough to already know that much about you. I'm glad to hear it, too... since to do otherwise wastes too much precious time. :)

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
SB, does this make us co-minions? LOL! Your company was quite enjoyable to all involved and is welcome anytime. Hoping you'll bring your beau with you before February. I think there would be plenty of laughs to be had. I'm in the midst of furnishing my new abode and will earmark a room and some linen for Tarzan & Jane.

In all seriousness, I think we do owe each other the Good Swingkeepers' Seal of Approval. Once my year end paperwork is finished on Friday, I'll have a bit more time to put pen to paper. Then, its Sugar Bowl madness!

Hey, just wondering, would donning my old wedding band get me any more action??

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8738 posts)
Amen.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8738 posts)
Words only have the power you choose to give them. The same can be said about labels.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
No worries SB. I'm working off of my IPad too. Words are just words. Call me whatever you will. I don't really care, unless you're a friend. Then, it might smart a bit, but in the end, they're still just words. I do find the assumption that someone IS something or other based on how they dress or where they hang out to be ludicrous though. Again, just my opinion.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8738 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 46   End
TOPIC: Bar pick up wedding ring on or off