BLACKMEN : Swingers Discussion 470841091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeBLACKMEN
TOPIC: BLACKMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Spice, bring over blackyshadow and we will have big fun, I garohntee as the cajuns say. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Hey Spice, Cherry Hill Nj isn't that far from us. Stop on in and let's compare tan lines. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
We meet with 2 single guys regularly. The one we have been meeting with the longest is black. For us race is a non-issue and it just happens that he's black. BUT we have noticed that most of the rude and obnoxious e-mails we receive come from white guys.

A woman from swinger couple that we are friends with loves being with black guys. She says it's a combination of the taboo (her parents would not approve...not sure they would approve having an orgy with all white guys, either) and the contrast of skin. We agree that the contrast is erotic, but then again we're easily amused...and aroused.

Scott and Nikki

Lake Villa IL
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Cpl4ply, can you tell me where I can find one of these men?? Just kidding. 50Cent is BUILT!!! I enjoy his smile, and his body and his moves mmm mmm. However, f****** a thug is WONDERFUL if you like the rough stuff. I have no problem with it. And by rough I mean hard, deep, and fast. Whipping you around the way the man wants me, pulling my hair, just bringing me close to that pain/pleasure threshold, controlling. I LOVE a man to control me and I don't care what race he is, but pleaseeee control me!!! If I'm not controlled I WILL take the reigns!!!! Just ask Mr. BT mrs

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
In our case we're jealous of your tan :-D

Palmerton PA
Username hidden
(285 posts)
Blackshadow, you're only 74 miles from us...if you ever feel the urge to have a hot and heavy 3some, stop by in Lancaster, Pa. We have a Kelloggs plant up from us so you can get your breakfast and COME ON IN FOR SOME FUN!!! mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
well blackyshadow ill take you for a test ride and you better eat your wheaties

Hammond LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
blackeyshadow, your body looks wonderful!!!! I am a black woman with cajun blood flowing through my veins!!! If you're ever in Pennsylvania, drop us a note for a 3some!!!! mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Triple, are you complaining???? lol Variety is the spice of life! Don't be afraid Trip, sprinkle some of that black pepper on what ya got. I personally tried salt and pepper and love both!!! mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Hey Red and Rasta, I don't care what color the men are, if you're good looking you're good looking!!!! I want to rub my face all over the well built body of ANY man. I don't have any hang ups as to what color they are!! I'm a cajun with hot blood from SWLA, however, I'm hung up here in Pa. where some folks are AFRAID of "testing" the waters. So many will grin in your face and "Hi" you to death but when it comes down to meeting or doing something...WHOA we had no idea... It doesn't matter though, there are some out there who are REALLY here to enjoy the lifestyle. So when are you guys moving to Pennsylvania????? mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 118   End
TOPIC: BLACKMEN