BLACKMEN : Swingers Discussion 470841081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeBLACKMEN
TOPIC: BLACKMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I like the idea of a welcome home for or soldiers! Very awesome. If you don't have a place to hold it, look us up and shoot us an email. We'd love it. Rhonda and Ruel

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(1732 posts)
I like to play with black men. Where are the ones in Lancaster and Harrisburg??? I am an EOE lol. mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
I think the idea that it is taboo is outdated.. its not taboo anylonger.. maybe alot of people want to think it is to give them some kind of erotic fantasy. Much the same (in my opinion) like the bi deal..no big deal anymore..most women do the bi thing..I really dont think there is much in the world that is really Taboo.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2187 posts)
Im 20mins south of Philly if anyone of you is interested. Im 6ft, ,attractive, 180lbs, athletic/muscular build, with over 8.5" long and & 7" around. Send me some mail

New Castle DE
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Blackmen have great bodies and know how to please a woman. did I mention great dicks?

Jenkintown PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
This is not a good site for single black men. It’s not a good site for single men period. My advice would be to try a more diverse website that has more to offer for singles. This is a swinger oriented site.

Monterey CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
cool express

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
Spice, when you're ready to drop on by please let us know. You look really good! You're in Cherry Hill, that's no problem, let us know please sugar!!! mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Thickhard, you're not far from us, we are in Lancaster. You classify yourself as a halfbreed, well I'm a mongrel, too many strains to list. Anyway, you look very nice, if you're down in the Lancaster area please let us know mr bt and I will show you a very gooddddd time! mrs bt ps: I have family from Stroudsburg

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
Im a half breed LOL.........This is too much....It aint the meat baby ...Its the motion LOL

Long Pond PA
Username hidden
(131 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   81 to 90 of 118   End
TOPIC: BLACKMEN