BLACKMEN : Swingers Discussion 470841071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeBLACKMEN
TOPIC: BLACKMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Amen Divennaked..you are so right on the color and sizes and perferences..agree with you on that,,,We play with all colors. They can be purple with white dots,,As long as they show us respect and are honest then we will chat and go from there. But some guys like to play games,,In fact we got stood up by our first black man tonight. Normally its the younger white men but I spoke to soon from another post I made on another site just the other day,,Have to retract some info,,lol..But there are many shades and sizes of assholes,,lol,,

Gulf Breeze FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
YES! There are a lot of females who like to play with many different men out there of all colors. I'm not a major believer in race, but since you brought it up, I do like the dark on light action. Science still doesn't prove race exists. But I looked at your profile and noticed you're a single male. Maybe that's the issue here. A lot of couples are uninterested in that. If you can hook up with a female friend and have her join your site, I bet your luck will improve tremendously.

Best of luck!

-Hubby

Plantation FL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Maybe they just have not gotten around to the joys of variety yet.

I so love variety!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Flashy,

I think you will be quite pampered and pleased cause Longstroke is a charmer and extremely sexy! Yummmmmmm! He takes directions very well as long as he does not have to drive anywhere. LMACUAO!

Thank you Longstroke sweetheart. I loved my sexy cert! You animal! Cum scratch my back! Mmmmmmmmmm, then I'll scratch yours!

RaveN ( :~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Longstroke, You are such a naughty male! Hummmmmmmmm, no fems interested in Texas? When I get that fine ass back in my bed, I'm gonna make you eat those words in more ways than one. I think your will enjoy every minute of it too! You know I do have a quite an imagainaton sugar!

In all support of Longstroke, I have to tell ya he is extremely talented. A real loving father, very real, a sweet soul, and fights for us. Let's not forget athletic, sexy, fun, and can't read my directions worth a damn. LMAO! Had to add that baby! I live about 95 miles from him. I will admit the area he lives in is one that I don't play in on purpose. He knows my thoughts on that. I never realized till reading this, but in my mind I associate the word redneck and Abilene.

Kisses sexy babe! RaveN ( :~

Now back to our regularly scheduled program....

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
There are already at least a few white women in Texas who like black men. My wife has been with two (not at the same time...) and I've seen at least a couple from Houston-area couples specifically looking for black men.

I have to say, beyond whatever emotional thrill the taboo experience may evoke, the contrast of dark and light skin is also aesthetically pleasing to see. My wife and I are both on the paler side (thanks to fine Northern European breeding stock :) so watching her with a black man or seeing my own limbs intwined with a black woman's simply *looks* cools. Bonus points for feeling cool, as well.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Wow.. I get that same thing with the guys I invite into my bed,, if they cant look at me and make me feel desired and wanted over the table,, they dont make it to my bed,,,guess that is why I havent had a lot of let downs,,only if it is obvious your desiring me will you get there...Party hard..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
Hmmm, I like the returning soldier's welcome wagon idea. I need to figure out how to get in touch with the women in uniform that return to the states, LOL! I'm sure they'd be quite primed like the returning guys.

Kane

Port Orange FL
Username hidden
(54 posts)
That sounds great! I understand about location, but I was thinking of diff ways to work that! If you'd like to email me in more detail, or me you, I'd be more than happy to.Anything for our returning soldiers! Rhonda

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(1732 posts)
That sounds great! I understand about location, but I was thinking of diff ways to work that! If you'd like to email me in more detail, or me you, I'd be more than happy to.Anything for our returning soldiers! Rhonda

Dallas TX
Username hidden
(1732 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 118   End
TOPIC: BLACKMEN