BLACKMEN : Swingers Discussion 470841061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeBLACKMEN
TOPIC: BLACKMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm with you Shelly....

For me it depends on talent, and that comes in all shapes and colors! I soooo love variety!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I don't see black men any differently from other men. I find some attractive and some not. I usually am attracted to white men in truth, but if Will Smith, Shawn Wayans or Blaire Underwood show up I'm NAKED man. Shelly

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
38 Specials, wanted to tell you that I just LOVE that picture! Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I think its hot to see any one my wife finds hot, sexy and fun whether black yellow,red or whatever long as its hot.

Harlan KY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I think its hot to see any one my wife finds hot, sexy and fun whether black yellow,red or whatever long as it hot.

Harlan KY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Laryngitis, ladysexey25????

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)

Sumrall MS
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Were with you on that Cpl4PlayinCA!! Lets all just enjoy what we like and not compare each others Penis!! LOL. His may be smaller than her strap-on, but who cares. LOL

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(184 posts)
The whole black male thing about them being bigger than the average male in size was created by a black male! All races have there small and medium to big sizes!! And about them working it better, that was also created by the black male. Its one of their famous funny things to say in movies and it has been said over and over. Its kind of out played already!! Shall we start a Latino or White or Asian forum on the same Topic and be stupid and ridiculous??? LOL. we don't think so. this topic is just plain out moronic!!!

Riverside CA
Username hidden
(184 posts)
It is all in your desires. I get alot of people who only want to see pic's of me. I say a pic of me deserves a pic of you. What's fair is fair!!! As for me I only have passion for lighter ladies. No offense to other's. Just something about seening my dark cock burried deep between lighter thighs. mmmmmm

Little River SC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 118   End
TOPIC: BLACKMEN