Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some BLACKMEN
TOPIC: BLACKMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
didn't know that color made it better i always thought it was the man himself big or small if they get the job done

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Well said, two4.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I think its great that this site (and the lifestyle) can boast such a diverse and open-minded array of members. Hopefully, the real life experiences being described in these postings will go along way toward enlightening those who have little experience of their own and have no choice but to view the world through the lens of stereotype.

I'm living proof that not all black men have HUGE cocks--as I consider myself to have an average-sized penis (sorry babe, I know I just limited our prospects). I'm also living proof that black men are not necessarily more aggressive or less intelligent than our white counterparts.

We all have preferences in every other aspect of our lives, why would our sex lives be any different? I don't get offended by people of other races (or my own) that do not want to play with black men. Nor would I be especially turned on by people of other races who want to play with me primarily because I'm black. In both cases, I would find the emphasis on my race an unwelcome distraction.

Springfield Gardens NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
WEll, we have played with white, black, and hispanic men.

My wife says that for the most part, she does not like to play with black men because she says, "They are too ruff and aggressive with me!!"

Now we have had a few experiences that weren't like that but for the most part they have been all nice and gentlemanly until they are "in the mix" (for lack of better wording) and then they changed and it wasn't like an "adult-adult fun" but more of a "let me drill yer head through the foundation of yer own house" situation.

And to be honest, that is the biggest reason we have gone from occasional players to dam near non-existent. She is almost terrified to play with anyone anymore, male, female, or couple.

Seminole OK
Username hidden
(14 posts)
No kidding ....I'll take it !!! ;)

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(117 posts)
So we (I'm a black man)naturally have more stamina and more aggressive in the way we approach a woman? That's news to me HAHAHA!!!

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(117 posts)
We had a new single black military male attend our last party that I know must have crawled home well after the sun came up. Soooo sexy and swept all the ladies off their feet with his charm, wit, and intelligence. Talk about being in the lion's den with lots of hungry felines. *giggles*

Guess who's cuming to dinner next week? *mischievous grin*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Smooch...that is on heckuva bra...I love it! Wow.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Good question. My wife have a preference for men of color. But if you really look at it we all prefer something (long hair, short hair, tall, heavy, etc). But that by no means is not to say we don't play with white men or any other color. More important than the color of the skin is if the person is clean, respectful, and fun. But less face it, a large part of sex is physical attraction. Being an interracial couple we have found a lot of couples do not wish to swing with us. To each his own. We have found that skin color does not make you a good lover, nor does the color of your hair or the school you went to. The idea that one race is more endowed than another or have more sexual desires is just as good as the Santa Clause and the Elves. Being from the same area as the originator of this topic, we think we know where he is coming from. There just isn't a large population of people of color in Colorado. For that reason, some people here consider the idea of being with another race to be exotic. Funny thing is we've also lived in NYC where the races run the gamut. Quality over skin color is the basic rule for us.

Colorado Springs CO
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Have done MFM w/ black male, MFMF with white female/black male and MFMF with black female/white male. It's all good. The people matter, not their color or race or even their sex...hehehe.

It's simply not an issue.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   41 to 50 of 118   End
TOPIC: BLACKMEN