Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › BLACKMEN
TOPIC: BLACKMEN
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12 
111 to 118 of 118
User Details are only visible to members.
24U....We think that you might be in the wrong lifestyle if your afraid of pregnacy...u can get pregnant with a black male and also a white male without a condom on....

As for the remark of having to explain if your wife did get pregnant to a black male.....we are now more stupid for having to read that post....thanks!

Washington PA
Username hidden
(199 posts)
Come on everyone, tell the truth, it's not just the so called "taboo" of having sex with a black person, it's also the fact that the old myth is still floating about. That one being that black men have bigger dicks than white men. I think it's the combination of those two reasons. Just something about that big black guy "taking" a white woman. I am a black woman and I'm married to a white man for 20 years. However, we have 3somes with a long time friend who is also white. No black men approached us for this. But I feel this way...all men of ANY color...if you are good looking, you are good looking! I love men of ALL colors. Keep the beef cake in all colors, it's wonderful! I do love the contrast of black and white skin sweating together and writhing together. What a turn on.

Sooo blackman is from Hammond, all of my folks are from Eunice, and Welsh, area.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
24u, that is probably the stupidest thing i've read on here so far.

Silver Springs NV
Username hidden
(66 posts)
Well we as a couple really enjoy the playtime with a black man,,if we had to choose we would prefer black over white..WHY? well for starters they seem to be more respectful and out of all the times we have made plans only once they cancelled, they are very understanding,,not demanding and seem to treat us like human beings..not only that i love the color contrast between us and a black man,,he doesn't have to be hung just desirable..there always has to be chemistry of course but when the pics are done and we look at them we both get so turned on by the color contrast. There is just something about black men that intrigue us both. Like i said most black men show up for a date,,50 percent of white guys cancel out or no shows,,so thats my reasoning about black and white combo..Thanks ..Nay and Bob..aka Flasoulmates

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Apparently you aren't considering the obvious. Use a condom. They don't hurt. That would provide double protection against pregnancy, not to mention providing protection against a lot of other things that are much more to worry about than pregnancy.

Culpeper VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
To answer the question at hand,

We've come across a lot of couples who enjoy meeting single black men (wifey definitely does). As for the why? It really does vary. Some enjoy the taboo, others are more into the physical attraction, some its a combination of everything, etc.

As for the difference between white guys and black guys, don't really know. She's played with both white and black guys and has enjoyed herself. But given the choice she would prefer to play with Puerto Rican and black men. Its the same situation with me. I love juicy butts. I've played with women who had nice round ones and women who were flat, and had a good time with them all, but if given the choice I would go for the onion booty!

My $.02.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(152 posts)
no sorry we dont

Hammond LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
i do enjoy sex with attractive clean black men they give me a good long fucking and its also taboo that gets me excited also

Hammond LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  7  8  9  10  11  12 
111 to 118 of 118
TOPIC: BLACKMEN
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.