BLACKMEN : Swingers Discussion 4708410101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeBLACKMEN
TOPIC: BLACKMEN
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   101 to 110 of 118   End
User Details are only visible to members.
well rasta cple if it sus you are talking about contact us for some sexual fun

Hammond LA

Username hidden
(47 posts)
it's strange to read all of these forums about how women like black men. it seems very uncommon here in baton rouge. well, that is, for couples in the "lifestyle". but then again, we don't meet a lot of couples here period. HOWEVER, we did notice a certain couple from Hammond (*wink, wink*) that we wouldn't mind getting in touch with. in light of the topic, however, what i've been told is that some women like the passion of endulging a taboo, or simply enjoy the muscular build under smooth brown skin, or perhaps they just wanted to explore the myth. honestly, i prefer those who are simply attracted to me on a physical/intellectual level...regardless of color. i mean, don't get me wrong. i've endulged several of the above types, but this is what i prefer. (i also get the "i love men with dreadlocks" thing)

Baton Rouge LA

Username hidden
(6 posts)
billnsuzie, you are right. This is what I was saying, it may sound corny but yes the contrast of the different color skins mingling and the "taboo" is the turn on. I am a light skinned black woman, I have been with black men and white men. However, I love being with white men, this does not mean I wouldn't consider a black man. Hell, if a black man wants into our 3some circle and he is GOOD LOOKING, I would definitely let him in. ANY man who I consider GOOD LOOKING I wouldn't mind being with, as long as he considered me nice looking too. Mrs. bt

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
"There is definitely a hunger in their eyes, that I find to be such a turn on."

Maybe that's it. I'm not into that look. I tend to pick men with so many choices that one more piece doesn't matter.

Black men do seem to have the look described. It turns me off. I feel better with the quiet look of confidence, control. Animalistic lust in a person much larger than I, pulls up my defenses. Smile. My history coming back to haunt me.

The reality? I'm very much less het than most here. It's a very specific kind of guy I go after.

I'm glad the ladies are having a good time regardless of choice. I do.

Mischief...interesting discussion.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
24U. Please don;t go away. Listen, in the heat of the moment, things were said. but hey, you should stick around post some more posts/.

Amsterdam NY

Username hidden
(66 posts)
LOL BT! Bi took a pic of me in the same format! I had to take it off the profile cuz folks thought I was at least 13".

Cape Girardeau MO

Username hidden
(397 posts)
Tri n bi, I guess a lot of guys would like that particular camera then. lol

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
It's a good sized cat Rabbit but the camera angle makes it took bigger than it really is.

Cape Girardeau MO

Username hidden
(397 posts)
Wow there are several interesting point brought up here.

1. For greg who started this thread yes there are alot of women who love to swing with black men for many reasons.

2. Juicy Yessssss! Onion booty.

3. I understand 24U's feelings due to the fact that several times, due to my skin tone, I've been the "starter black guy". I can easily pass for White but I still have Black features. Bone structure, natural speech pattern, and "dick size". (This one is always funny to me because I know several White guys that are larger than me.) Many people out there are ignorant and some people don't want to deal with it. While it's sad I unterstand.

4. Flasoulmates, I can't speak for every Black amn out there but I know that my (and several of my friends) parents instilled in me (us) an intense fear of being late or canceling a promise. I actually get nauseous when I'm late. Bi is constantly late. if you ever see me threaten to shave her cats that is why.)

Bottom line if you are into to something do it. If you think you might be into it give it a shot.

At worst, you realize your fantasy is just that.

Cape Girardeau MO

Username hidden
(397 posts)
I tried the color thing. It doesn't appeal. I prefer lighter skinned males. I keep my options open, but the culture difference is the issue for me. This is my experience. This is my take. I'm not racist any more than someone who likes the color contrast. I merely have a preference.

That said. Once I get to know a man of any race he has a much greater chance of getting into my bed.

This culture difference extends to non American males. I have issues with cultural differences. I suspect it's from working retail.

The dissenting opinion.

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   101 to 110 of 118   End
TOPIC: BLACKMEN