Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › BI-Males Near Troy Mo
TOPIC: BI-Males_Near_Troy_Mo
Created by: sexcrazecouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
To whom it may concern. I am looking to accomplish one of my wife's Fantasy's and need your help. If you are a single unmarried white bi-male please send me a message and we will talk more I am hoping to find what I need by 01/23/12 but if need be can change my planed date and times to meet everyone's needs. Thanks and hope to see some posts soon.

1 to 2 of 2
User Details are only visible to members.
P.S. If you are submissive Bi-male that would be even better those that are not may have to learn if they want to play...

Username hidden
(4 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
To whom it may concern. I am looking to accomplish one of my wife's Fantasy's and need your help. If you are a single unmarried white bi-male please send me a message and we will talk more I am hoping to find what I need by 01/23/12 but if need be can change my planed date and times to meet everyone's needs. Thanks and hope to see some posts soon.

Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 2 of 2
TOPIC: BI-Males Near Troy Mo
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.