BBC For Wifes : Swingers Discussion 2134561031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeBBC For Wifes
TOPIC: BBC For Wifes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forum womenvols. Everyone is certainly entitled to their preferences, I was simply commenting on the rampant generalizations.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
I agree with you Nic. My preference is BBC. I have been to many parties where I have seen white males just as big. I know what my preference is and what I like.

Morgan City LA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
good joke, Bobby! That sounds worse than "blue balls"

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I m sure and my Dick is not small.. I have some weird joke about size... maybe is not good on English but i try to translate from my language.. two friend talk about size. One say ohhh II don't know what to do I have small dick. I want to have dick like black guy.another say put a rope around the dick and on another side of rope put huge stone. maybe that thing help. And friend with problem except advise. after a couple days friends seats in some bar and again talk about size. Man weed out problem ask friend with problem what happened. man say I'm on a half way to have dick how I like. For now i have just black color but size is a same...

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1168 posts)
Everyone is entitled to their preferences. I just find it amusing that everyone assumes the black guy had the biggest cock in the room. Having hosted many GBs, I can assure you that isn't the the case.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12135 posts)
bbc always moves to the head of our list

Dillsburg PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
mmmmm,k...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Just saying give a AWC a chance and maybe you will know what its like to be done right. Just sayin.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
Sexus, In my experience which is not all that limited, yes, black guys seem to appreciate curves and an ass. They like to play with it, oil it up, spank it a little and have a little more "cushion for the pushin". THey comment about it, ooh and ahh over it. kiss it, lick it and bite it and make me feel sexy as hell. I realize that there are many white guys that appreciate the same. I do seem to get many compliments on my "ass"ets.

I do realize however that I got a little off track from the original question. Do I like BBC? Yes, I do. Not all BC is BBC but when you truly find a BBC on a guy that knows how to please a woman, there is nothing hotter.

Richland WA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
youtube.c om/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 78   End
TOPIC: BBC For Wifes