Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some BBC For Wifes
TOPIC: BBC For Wifes
Created by: TinaDave669 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
<strong>LOL M.</strong>

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
We originally planned on a BBC for the wife, then we switched over to a SBC, because we plan to go on long hauls with it.

Gas ain't cheap!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
I get BBC in XM. I'm fucking hooked!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17239 posts)
We get BBC as part of our cable package. The Mrs. doesn't find it very interesting. Wishes there were more Monty Python re-runs.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20483 posts)
I fucked my 1st black guyat 34 1st time to swingand loved it,now love sucking and fucking 3or 4 black cocks and now hooked. Debbie

Nashville TN
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Big Black Clocks? From our profile - “A note about our ages and physical characteristics or how it came to be; and a warning about blue-eyed bunnies” is written as a spoof on the ages and physical characteristics on SLS profiles. When I and Molly met (not her real name) I was 20 and she was 17. That was in the year of 1775 at a place called Breed’s hill. Most history books refer to it as “The Battle of Bunker Hill.” My now wife Molly was called Molly Pitcher because she brought pitchers of water to the men (fighting, wounded and dying). They would cry “Molly pitcher here!” or Here, Molly pitcher!” Her husband, it is said, was manning a cannon (the young man we laid behind the tree) and was mortally wounded. Molly took his place in servicing the cannon (planters on wagon wheels). So we’ve been together for a very long time (but SLS will only allow us to list our ages at most 99). We started swinging five years ago because Molly got tired of me being a recluse, staying indoors, and jerking off all the time. She grabbed me by my not so lucky rabbit’s foot and began muttering something about “a little tail”. I really don’t know what she meant by that but she said she wanted her share of BBC (big black clocks or something like that). I’m still trying to figure it out but I don’t think “cotton” came to mind when Molly was muttering about tail because I’ve heard a lot of pounding lately. I’ll just need a little extra time to reckon about those “clocks” I guess.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Oh BTW, BBC is not a description but a stereotype. Descriptions are based in fact, stereotypes are not. One study reported the average BBC is 5.8 inches long; a little over 1.5 inches across at the the midpoint of the penis and just over 4.5 inches in girth. At those stats, I guess I'm a BCC - Big Casper Cock. When I shoot my load my cock is a ghost of itself. Remember Casper? Hey check these legs out, you'd be too!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
My wife cracked me up after my last post. I asked her, "Do think BBC is a scientific fact or a stereotype/myth?" She replied, "I like it!" I'm still laughing.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Right on MrSag. BBC is a stereotype not a fact. It's demeaning to use stereotypes to describe differences in people (or races). There's a lot of pseudo science to support BBC but since 1948 there have only been two legitimate scientific studies. But ok, of you want to use stereotypes how about the r-k stereotype: Men of african decent have larger a larger penis and a smaller brain. Asians have a smaller penis and a larger brain. Men of European decent are just right. Personality and grooming matter more than penis size any day...just saying.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(151 posts)
Yes in Deed

North East MD
Username hidden
(12 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 78   End
TOPIC: BBC For Wifes