BBC For Wifes : Swingers Discussion 2134561021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeBBC For Wifes
TOPIC: BBC For Wifes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 78   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@Sweetjzabelle, perhaps its just that you dont like black men.....seems from all of your posts theres an anti black stance....a firm one at that....and thats fine...we all haver our preferences on what makes our candles melt, i get it.....

For the record, im not saying youre racist....hardly...but perhaps at a very young age something was instilled in your mind that closed your portal for anything non-white....notice in your profile, you mention not wanting anything to do with blacks at least three times......so its well known ...we got your message dear. :-)

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Maybe because all my nieces are married to black gentlemen I dont go for the myth or the contrast turn on? Hmmm

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
My wife never tried BBC until I hooked her up with a guy our friends told me about. I love the contrast when he is with her and I enjoy watching how she reacts with him. Plus, he knew how to treat her which she enjoyed. She actually had several meetings with him but he is out of the states right now so she has been without. On the plus side, any local BBC's that would like to meet her can send us the birdie, ;).

Pocomoke City MD
Username hidden
(4 posts)
"IMO, i think some women are more stimulated by the entire package ...especially those that claim to be huge fans of BBC........" ----

^^This.

I think the entire package is often overlooked, and too much focus is on the 9"+ appendage.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
IMO, i think some women are more stimulated by the entire package ...especially those that claim to be huge fans of BBC........

Theres the whole "taboo" element at work.....doing what society turns its nose up about. Lets face it, the avg white male doesnt like the idea of seeing a white female linked up with a black male. But on the flip, there are some white men that long for the idea of THEIR own women sucking and being fucked by a black male, especially with a mythically endowed piece of fuck meat.

But its the work of the tabooism, the startling skin contrasts of dark skin merging with her white/pale skin and then the energy and swagger that this black subject may bring. There may be something unique in the females experience, ie the confidence exuded or the promotion of extreme virility shes not accustomed to.

Ive been told on more than one occasion, its a confidence and intensity (highly charged eroticism) that i bring to the experience---the idea that im not there to just fuck this mans wife, but im there to grant her the most mentally gratifying coital experience. Not saying a white, hispanic or asian male wont bring that same intensity but when packaged with being very endowed in length plus girth, and being engrossed and focused in that moment and merging with her energy to host the most pleasing sexual exhibition, its THAT element that will stand out. The idea my skin is black and my cock larger than avg is perhaps a deal sealing reality for many.

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
BBC in Birmingham, AL... I'm interested in pleasing the wife while the husband watches. And if it turns him on more... my girl can join. I also wouldn't mind assisting him if possible... Giving her that double penetration ying and yang action. Send me an email and I'll grant access to private pics.

Birmingham AL
Username hidden
(2 posts)
The first and One of the best 3-sums I ever had was with a BWC. My hubby is also very blessed in size so I am spoiled and the two of them keeping my busy was an awesome experience. Maybe because I am so spoiled I have a hard time getting excited about someone that is much smaller but they have occasionally surprised me with other talents.

Before I was in the lifestyle I had no idea that cocks came in such a large variety of sizes and shapes. I have met a couple of guys that I just had to feel sorry for :(

Richland WA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
" I love an intelligent, articulate man. And if he has abs and thinks I'm okay then I swoon."

This is me. I'm less into size or color then I am into the man. The man himself has to make me want to even figure out what size cock he has, which I prefer to discover on my own, like opening a present at Christmas. I'm not one that wants to see cock pics before we meet, other then "illusion" pics like Nic has in his public pictures where you can mostly see the size and shape but not in your face full on cock shot. I like those more after I have played with it so I can remember how it felt in my hand, mouth...you get the picture. Speaking of that time to go perve someone's pictures of a BWC ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17640 posts)
There is for sure BWC I know this for sure my wife has had a 9 inch very thick BWC and a 8 and a half seriously thick BWC And man did she enjoy...Just saying its not only the b that are hung.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4861 posts)
My lady has never experienced BBC to date. She has had a total of seven lovers in her life, all average in size. That is going to change in the near future as she has a gang bang set up where one of the gentlemen we understand is black and reported to be sporting a rather large and dynamic member. She does not think size matters but I suppose some clarity will be achieved before July ends when she has her first experience with a big ole dick. Should be interesting. I'll be watching closely, looking and noting involuntary responses.

Laurel MS
Username hidden
(29 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 78   End
TOPIC: BBC For Wifes