Are you really a swinger : Swingers Discussion 2120271091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre you really a swinger
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   91 to 100 of 178   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL. I was just messing with you

Reston VA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Sb311,

Does that mean you will unblock me now? LOL

Reston VA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Good point BT and Nic

Wise person told me once, don't judge a person by how they treat people they like or have things in common with, judge them on how they treat people they don't like or don't have anything in common with.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
I suppose we all have different ways, means, motivations and styles and I stopped being surprised by how judgemental this "community" is a long time ago. The phrases "To each their own" and "there is someone for everyone" come to mind.

I could hang out with pretty much anyone in the LS and enjoy a conversation because I find it all so fascinating to learn the hows and whys of people who enjoy this LS. In fact, there is an opportunity to share a drink with a couple posting in this very thread over New Years and since they have single males blocked, they would have to reach out to me if they think they might enjoy that. And yes, I do know there is no possible way we would play. My "date" and I would just enjoy hanging out with other sexy people.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
PG, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but it would help if you would provide some "confirmation." ;-)

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
yeah I love all the reasons I have been told I'm not a real swinger. Whatever.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17839 posts)
Must I break out one of my favorite quotes?

"All generalizations are false, including this one."

This thread reveals much about many and there just isn't enough time in a day to dissect it all.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Fred, as it seems to be with many generalizations and stereotypes, people look for ways to create order in a world filled with disorder. Single men are this way. Single women, that. It extends beyond gender to race and religion sometimes, too. It's how some folks create comfort and stability in their own minds because admitting that he world isn't an orderly, tidy place makes them feel unsafe and insecure. I'm not saying that this is true of any of our posters here. Actually, its a generalization on my part, isn't it? Ok, never mind.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8373 posts)
Sweettart;

Looks like you did all right with your wife to. She's very pretty

Reston VA
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Sorry just you two keep going, I don't mean exactly on PG puding. I think general looking all lady deserve some sweet name for pussy. we love it. :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1084 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   91 to 100 of 178   End
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger