Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Are you really a swinger
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   161 to 170 of 178   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And all this time I thought "Swinger" was the kid on the playground on the equipment with the chains & the seat.....

We are here to explore, expand, enjoy our sensual & sexual core. Don't have a specific name for it. Just having fun.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(973 posts)
LMAO @ the OP. My guess that the guys who have this attitude are the guys that couldn't get laid when they were single so assume all guys were as pathetic as them. Yes, you have a female now that you can use to barter for sex so congrats on finally being able to get laid without paying for it.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
"I personally would be embarassed about showing up at a party without something to offer".

Wow. Here we go again..."Swinging is a couples sport" is a now discredited notion that originated in the 1950's wife-swapping days. Men who did not have what it takes to succeed as single males would use their wives as chattel and a tool to have sex with other women. "If you let me fuck your wife, you can fuck mine". The woman's interest, desires, and wants were irrelevant. Nowadays, women have as much right to enjoy themselves as men. This is why there is such an incredible demand for we single males.

We single males show up at parties because we have been specifically invited, and what we "offer" is ourselves.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3740 posts)
Well, there you go being reasonable again! I'd compliment you more, but I'm afraid you'll get all flirty.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
" Get yourself a relationship or at least a date before you go swinging. "

I wonder if this partly explains why some women are said to have been "dragged along" to swing events. If your date leaves early, or she passes out in the corner, or she goes off with someone else, are you (the male) still "swinging"?

Oh, great reply, fred!

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
When I typed "part of a couple" I ment I had a woman as a swing partner till she moved. During the time her and I were a swing couple I met some great couples, single males and single females that we became friends with. After she moved the couples, single men, and single females we had met continued to invite me to there parties as a single male even though she could not attend their parties all the time. I still think the only reason they continue to invite me to their parties as a single male is for my "nice guy" veggie trays, (Joke get it) and how did you know my name was buddy?

Reston VA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Please share what your definitions is.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
To the OP, your opinion is only that, not a universal definition that anyone else has to accept. My definition of what a swinger is does not resemble yours at all, and for what it's worth we may BOTH be right.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9188 posts)
To hell with the veggie tray. "nice guy angle". Get yourself a relationship or at least a date before you go swinging. You're getting the cart before the horse buddy. I can understand a Bi sexual single male because he can offer something to both the male and the female. But a straight male?? True I am about had enough b.s. comments by dudes ripping on Janet because she is a lesbian. Meaning she has zero interest in men and yes she is married to a Man. We get that question 100 times a year. Tired of it. It will eventually turn her into a Man Hater for sure.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(356 posts)
I always like reading peoples definitions of "swinging, swingers". I used to be part of a couple. Now I'm single so I guess I should tell the couples that invite me to play at their hous parties I'm no longer a swinger cause I have "nothing to offer". I don't know how the parties will go on without my Veggie tray I always bring.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   161 to 170 of 178   End
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger