Are you really a swinger : Swingers Discussion 21202710151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre you really a swinger
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   151 to 160 of 178   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To the OP not surprising to see you post this statement and all the while being a bi male in hiding on your profile. You list as straight (your Male) but obviously from your other posts and your demand that to be in the lifestyle a male must be bi your profile has one of those bi male in hiding. Enjoy your view and good luck.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2179 posts)
No, please. Go ahead...

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7944 posts)
{---- is going to refrain from comments about accessories and fitting in...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17647 posts)
To the OP - I find it hilarious that you felt the need to kick off this discussion. I didn't realize with my limited years of experience, that there was a class system in this crazy, wonderful world of play.

Opinions are like a&&holes. Everyone has one and some are more expressive than others. OP, you're entitled to your opinion, which is undoubtedly based on your experiences or lack of experiences with SM. Conversely, I, and others are entitled to ours.

Honestly, I don't care what you or anyone else calls me. I know what I am and am not. I also know what I "bring" to the party.

While spending time with a MF last week, I was asked via text by her husband, who I had yet to meet, how I saw myself fitting in as it related to spending time with his wife and their relationship. I told him that I don't see myself fitting in. I'm an accessory.

Oh, and Racer, I'm a Yankee and I feel the same way about making everyone feel welcome. Manners and hospitality aren't exclusive to southerners ;-)

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(7944 posts)
Usually the rudest people we have encountered in the lifestyle are the extremely Bi ladies. Not saying that is always the case but I have been shoved against walls and groped by them, had them climb into bed with my husband and I at clubs and start sucking on my nipples and not taking NO for an answer very well.

Straight single/bi females? We have played with a few, I have NO problem sharing my man if he is attracted to a female. If she is Bi she has to respect the fact that I am not.

Singles males I haven't had a problem with them taking no for an answer and amusingly I have a couple that I consider friends without benefits. Then there are the few that are friends with limited benefits and then there are a select few that I would love to play with any chance we got.

Couples when we can find ones we click with can be very fun. And sometimes adding a single male to that mix can make it even more fun...a nice MFMFM....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17647 posts)
We enjoy making everyone feel welcomed. Because it's the right thing to do. Manners will get you through when nothing else will. Yes we are from the South. :-)

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(316 posts)
We have been involved with the lifestyle for over 20 years and zero experience with Straight women. So, as noted here in this form, Straight women may very well like Single males. It's just something we would never be interested in because wife is a lesbian. Funny though, we always talk to single males when sometimes no one else will. This goes for anyone else "not in the Mainstream" of the lifestyle. We can not stand making everyone feel welcomed.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(316 posts)
We will say on behalf of SM, that I only have to tell Single Males (in the Lifestyle) that I am a Lesbian one time only and they get it. They NEVER ask me (the always follow up question)....."Then why are you with him or You fuck him don't you?" The horny guy with a date who always wants to trade (barter) his woman..............NEVER FREAKING LISTENS, until we just leave. This guy can never get it through his head that a married good looking girl can be a totally full blown lesbian, until I tell him to fuck off or tell the host. I guess I have to look like a total butch dyke to make a believer out of this guy and this guy makes us just flat out leave parties and perhaps the lifestyle all together.

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(316 posts)
I love the whole swinging is only for couples thing (insert sarcasm) first off finding a couple to loan you their guy for a little MFM or even fun is not easy around here a great deal of couples the man isn't allowed to fuck another woman. I have 0 interest in licking pussy. Finding 4 people that click is incredibly hard and quite honestly most married guys do not live up to my expectations even when we do click.

Count me firmly in the category of swingers that welcomes single males. Which I'm sure is just shocking to those who hang out in the forums all the time lol.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17647 posts)
As a single male, I have to disagree with the OP. I am part of the lifestyle because I enjoy meeting new open-minded friends with similar interests. I travel a lot for work so it's extremely difficult for me to maintain a stable relationship with a single person who has to wait behind while I'm gone. It wouldn't be fair to them and it wouldn't be fair to me. I have been lucky enough to meet many nice couples and single women while travelling and welcome any new opportunities that may arise.

Miami FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   151 to 160 of 178   End
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger