Are you really a swinger : Swingers Discussion 21202710141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre you really a swinger
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   141 to 150 of 178   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok I was just stirring the pot a little to get folks talking. We have had sex with single guys,girls,couples and even a few groups and it has all been fun. We just hate narrow minded folks who are only in it for them selves. We always see to it that everyone has a good time. LOL Connie and Dave

Pass Christian MS
Username hidden
(34 posts)
Ok I am confused goodasitgets........if your a single male you are not a swinger because you only want to fuck another mans wife.....but if you are TRUE swinger.......which in your definition is a couple..........then who do you want to fuck...........is it not the wife of the other couple?...........do clarify...........or is the husband. I am just not sure what the difference is......I am a bit new to this so perhaps you can educate me. Also please tell me what a single female is........

Thank you in advance for your wisdom.

Username hidden
(63 posts)
"My experience and how I define swinging is non-monogamous sex, multiple partners"

I agree. We are just talking about semantics here, and not worth an argument, in my opinion.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8829 posts)
Doesn't matter to me how you swing racer, you have your way we have ours and others will do something entirely different. Luckily since there are couples, single males and and single females in the lifestyle we are all free to find our own way to play and to find partners to include in our play.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17745 posts)
Nothing strange lady actually you give a lot more pleasure for your husband. your husband have who know how many lady and you don't change too much. nice for him.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1079 posts)
What would you call a woman who has zero desire to be with any man other than her husband? We have been doing this for 20 years, I have been "fully" with probably 250 women in one form or another and never fully with a guy, just sucked probably 3 cocks at my husband's encouragement. "Strange" sex from other men does zero for me. Hey, I and we shoot the shit with guys but have no interest sexually. Yep, hard to believe, I guess, but I truly get all the man sex that I need from Travis. I have wanted to be with women since I was 14, if any thing tragic would happen to Travis, I would only think about having a relationship with a woman if any relationship at all. Am I a Lesbian? We have gone with this label on our profile just to save time explaining, but what do y'all think? Janet

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(321 posts)
I m no bisex .. More for 2 male on 1 female.. Some kind of regular sex. If I need to give my ass to have wife / no thank you/. :)

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1079 posts)
"My experience and how I define swinging is non-monogamous sex, multiple partners -"

As Emeril would say, "BAM!"

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
"My experience and how I define swinging is non-monogamous sex, multiple partners -"

bingo.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17745 posts)
" To be a swinger you have to have an open mind and be willing to adapt to any situation."

Looks like the OP doesn't fall within their own definition of swinger; better turn in that membership card.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   141 to 150 of 178   End
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger