Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Are you really a swinger
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   131 to 140 of 178   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As a single man, my biggest pet peeve is being treated like a piece of meat.

Oh who am I kidding? I LOVE being treated like a piece of meat.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Sweetjzabelle;

It's not called back peddling, it's call damage control. LOl. I love when people make comments about a group of people (aka single males in this thread), then read the comments other people post, then they want to state they treat everyone with respect. Even better is when they claim they have been in the lifestyle for a long time and they act like single males just started showing up in the lifestyle and making their wives start to become man haters. I guess as long as there are single males some people will always have something to complain about. Don't worry though because if single males were not into swinging it would be something else they would complain about.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
I hate ppl who back peddle on forums they start. They say one thing and then decide later they were just joking or in the case here "stirring the pot to get ppl to talk. Drama Cpl.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2225 posts)
I wasn't thinking den, but sure. Crowds are ok, too. Mr. T? Why not. Has a nice ring to it.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8735 posts)
BT grap that spatula and meet me in the den, it's getting too crowed in the kitchen.................may I call you Mr. T.........:)

Username hidden
(63 posts)
"We just hate narrow minded folks who are only in it for them selves"

Ummm, so checked your mirror lately?

And you are altruistic swingers? You only fuck other people for THEIR enjoyment and you get nothing out of it yourselves?

LMAO

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
Gidge, forget the spoon. I have a commercial grade spatula and am very fond of the Aunt Jemima treatment. We could take that up in the kitchen or elsewhere. Just saying.

If you're receptive, please refrain from calling me a swinger in the heat of the moment;-) I'll leave it to you to come up with some other names.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8735 posts)
May I suggest if your interested in stirring the pot, perhaps you should retire to the kitchen.

Username hidden
(63 posts)
Well, if you were interested in stirring the pot to get folks talking, it seems that you may have succeeded.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8735 posts)
FROM YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD: We just hate narrow minded folks who are only in it for them selves. To be a swinger you have to have an open mind and be willing to adapt to any situation.

FROM YOUR COMMENTS ON YOUR PROFILE: We are not interested in Blacks, or in Big people. Please - we are not interested in blacks.

How are these not a major contradiction?? Please explain.

Springfield TN
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   131 to 140 of 178   End
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger