Are you really a swinger : Swingers Discussion 21202710112
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre you really a swinger
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   112 to 121 of 178   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with Bobby, but everybody has seen guys pressure their woman into screwing the fat bastard who has got the good looking young girl because of his $$ money only. Sad but oh so true. Hey, thanks for the semi-compliment.

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Bobby, I like your style. Who said that chivalry was dead?

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(7566 posts)
yeah it sucks when that is the what is happening.

whatever your form of swing it should be mutually agreed on by both parties.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17506 posts)
Damn... I hate this case.

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1060 posts)
Bobby sadly there are couples were the woman is just doing this because her husband wants to. Usually they do not last long in the lifestyle.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17506 posts)
Force? people if I know who force wife to have sex because of some stupid interest I kick that man in balls. it's so stupid.

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1060 posts)
Fair enough.

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(313 posts)
" If Janet did guys, I could become morbidly obese, not even brush my teeth and SOME DUDE WOULD FORCE his wife / date to fuck me just so he could fuck Janet."

We do play with couples as well. Not many because we both have to be attracted. No way could my husband force me into fucking you or anyone else I didn't find attractive. And just because your semi-fit doesn't make you attractive.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17506 posts)
while I might just have to smile and say yes first I have to find one I'm remotely interesting in saying yes to. You state you have played with 250 women in 20 years. lol my total is about a a dozen in 6 years and I'm including male halves of couples. So don't try to tell me its easier for me. Just because I like cock doesn't mean I will just fuck anything that walks in the room.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17506 posts)
Let's give this sewing circle a good shot of the truth, if you can handle it. Pirategirl and us are polar oposites. This is NOT personally directed at her, do not know them......... but for a straight girl to get laid by a single guy all she has to do is smile and say yes, nothing more. For a girl to consistently get with single girls, especially in a vanilla environment, then she must have a fully developed personality, including but limited to, courage to approach, extreme social intelligence, humor, dancing skills, be in great physical shape, a social magnate, incredible Social Proof and most of all, she must learn to become the hunter not the hunted! Seriously, hats off to pirate guy because he and I realise that its her wants that are most important not the guys. Couple full swap sex is easy. If Janet did guys, I could become morbidly obese, not even brush my teeth and SOME DUDE WOULD FORCE his wife / date to fuck me just so he could fuck Janet. No, I dont jump on another girl in a couple situation because it would put her in an awkward pressured packed situation. My only complaint of this lifestyle is that most guys REFUSE to believe that a good looking woman can be 100% into women. The best part of this lifestyle is THE HUNT, not so much the superficial easy screw.

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   112 to 121 of 178   End
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger