Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Are you really a swinger
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   101 to 110 of 178   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As far as single men finding a date for a party. I play with the wife of a couple.They have a rule that they can only play with singles at parties. So when they go to parties he invites his female friend and she invites me. So why would I show up with a date when this is really the only time we get to play. After we play she may go find another single male to play with or the husband of another couple. So to a person that is sitting back watching the crowd I would be considered a single male since her and her husband are there at the same party. My point is that everyone has diffrent situations, rules, ect, ect, ect and people should not try to force THEIR beliefs on what they believe swing should be. One size does not fit all.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(113 posts)
TT100, looking at that profile pic, I'm guessing most posters didn't need the clarification, but thanks anyway ;-)

I'm sure PG, as bright as she is, picked up on the subliminal advertising.

Your point, that not all situations are the same is a valid one. Though I travel extensively for work and play, I have no immediate interest in finding a GF, having not that long ago ended a long term relationship. What's interesting is that most of my married friends, as PG mentions, have no interest in seeing me show up with a date. Come to think of it, my SF friends, strangely enough, feel the same way.

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8993 posts)
Force? people if I know who force wife to have sex because of some stupid interest I kick that man in balls. it's so stupid. ---------------------- More and more I'm glad you found this site Bobby...

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
She's right bobby. I'm just using it because she mentioned it.

The word, not my penis. I've been using that for a long time. ;-)

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
he only used cock since that is the word I used.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17888 posts)
Uhhh friend dont used ward cock. when we talk with the lady we need to use something gently,like for pussy" puding",or something sweet. and for us I don't know I need assistance..:).

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1177 posts)
PG, for the record I have a cock. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Miami Beach FL
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
ummm personally I don't want the SM's to bring a date to the party and I know I'm not the only one. Why not tell the SF's to go find a date?

Bottom line we all swing how we want to, I want cock. I do not a woman touching me. So couples where the woman only wants to play with the other female and the males only get to fuck their own spouse hold 0 appeal for us. But if that is the way you want to swing fine have fun with it but DO NOT TELL ME HOW TO SWING!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17888 posts)
no I really hait some force on woman.

Newport News VA
Username hidden
(1177 posts)
From Racer X9: "For a girl to consistently get with single girls, especially in a vanilla environment, then she must have a fully developed personality, including but limited to, courage to approach, extreme social intelligence, humor, dancing skills, be in great physical shape, a social magnate, incredible Social Proof and most of all, she must learn to become the hunter not the hunted!"

That's rather presumptuous of you to assume that every "girl" (I prefer "woman") who is interested in other females would have the same limiting standards as you do. There are many people who like other characteristics in women and who are adaptable based on the great assets they discover.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9286 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   101 to 110 of 178   End
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger