Are you really a swinger : Swingers Discussion 21202710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre you really a swinger
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   101 to 110 of 186   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sweettart;

Looks like you did all right with your wife to. She's very pretty

Reston VA

Username hidden
(34 posts)
Sorry just you two keep going, I don't mean exactly on PG puding. I think general looking all lady deserve some sweet name for pussy. we love it. :)

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
As far as single men finding a date for a party. I play with the wife of a couple.They have a rule that they can only play with singles at parties. So when they go to parties he invites his female friend and she invites me. So why would I show up with a date when this is really the only time we get to play. After we play she may go find another single male to play with or the husband of another couple. So to a person that is sitting back watching the crowd I would be considered a single male since her and her husband are there at the same party. My point is that everyone has diffrent situations, rules, ect, ect, ect and people should not try to force THEIR beliefs on what they believe swing should be. One size does not fit all.

Reston VA

Username hidden
(34 posts)
I have a question, Where the hell are all these couples with hot women and chubby men,because we sure arn't finding them, My wife likes chubby guys and I like hot women so they would be right up our ally;)

Oh and by the way this old fat boy does pretty good, just last week a hot petit big breasted Puerto Rican women gave me her hotel room number out of the blue, and last month a couple in the elevator invited me to their room for a little party.

Username hidden
(1289 posts)
Fortunately, my partner nor any of the males of the married couples I have ever interacted with treat their wife/partner like chattel and try to force them to fuck somebody so totally unappealing as you describe. If they were to try such a thing, believe me the wives I know would provide their husband with an attitude adjustment very quickly. Indeed most people I have met seem to operate with the premise that neither of the partners will "take one for the team."

Username hidden
(1229 posts)
TT100, looking at that profile pic, I'm guessing most posters didn't need the clarification, but thanks anyway ;-)

I'm sure PG, as bright as she is, picked up on the subliminal advertising.

Your point, that not all situations are the same is a valid one. Though I travel extensively for work and play, I have no immediate interest in finding a GF, having not that long ago ended a long term relationship. What's interesting is that most of my married friends, as PG mentions, have no interest in seeing me show up with a date. Come to think of it, my SF friends, strangely enough, feel the same way.

New Orleans LA

Username hidden
(6461 posts)
Force? people if I know who force wife to have sex because of some stupid interest I kick that man in balls. it's so stupid. ---------------------- More and more I'm glad you found this site Bobby...

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
She's right bobby. I'm just using it because she mentioned it.

The word, not my penis. I've been using that for a long time. ;-)

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
he only used cock since that is the word I used.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16982 posts)
Uhhh friend dont used ward cock. when we talk with the lady we need to use something gently,like for pussy" puding",or something sweet. and for us I don't know I need assistance..:).

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   101 to 110 of 186   End
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger