Are you really a swinger : Swingers Discussion 2120271031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre you really a swinger
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 183   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't you need to be a card carrying member in good standing of the Union to be considered a real swinger? :-)

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"Damn it, I'm a cumquat, and don't you ever, ever tell me that I'm not! "

Ok my simplistic blonde mind read that as a Cum Twat , or maybe my humor is just warped. Don't get me wrong the word Twat isn't really in my vocab but it sure sounded funny ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Damn it, I'm a cumquat, and don't you ever, ever tell me that I'm not!

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16520 posts)
One of the most important lessons in life is to never let someone else define who you are.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I'm not a swinger. I'm just following the advice of Alan Arkin's character in "Little Miss Sunshine."

"Well, I'm going to give it to you, anyway. I don't want you making the same mistakes I made when I was young. Dwayne, that's your name, right? Dwayne? Listen to me, this is the voice of experience talking. Are you listening? Fuck a lot of women, Dwayne. I got no reason to lie to you kid, fuck a lotta women. Not just one, a lot. So are you gettin' any? Is it going anywhere?"

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
And we can't wait to enjoy you resem :)~

East Brunswick NJ

Username hidden
(31 posts)
I remember going to adult book stores when I was a young man and finding magazines that advertised swingers. That was before the internet and the way to meet people was through publications like that. I never imagined that I would be in a marriage that would be similar to those who posted long ago. Wow! But it's different. THOSE people were perverts. WE are are a responsible and loving couple. Hah! It just goes to show that we shouldn't judge others and to always keep an open mind.

Southington CT

Username hidden
(326 posts)
We're not really swingers...

Tried it once, but our arms got tired so we climbed down from the tree and went out to dinner, where we met a nice couple who we brought home and fucked.

True story, bro!

Modesto CA

Username hidden
(134 posts)
Looks like I'm a swinger but my husband isn't. I go both ways he don't. But whatever we are we had fun doing whatever. At time the single male who's not a swinger is fun. And a couple who isn't a swinger interesting. We are a couple at times, a single male at times, a single female at times, and I'm a swinger at times. Can anything be simple? Hell I no longer know what we are.

Monroe LA

Username hidden
(15 posts)
I don't think we're really swingers, we're a happily married couple who happens to really know how to enjoy a good time with other couples.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 183   End
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger