Are you really a swinger : Swingers Discussion 212027
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre you really a swinger
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger
Created by: goodasitgets
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you are a straight single male then you are not a swinger you are a player since all you want is to fuck another guys wife. If you are a straight couple then you are wife swappers because a swing moves in both directions. To be a swinger you have to have an open mind and be willing to adapt to any situation.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 178   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I've known some WONDERFUL single gentlemen as swingers and still have them in my life as playmates. If you are single, male and hosting a swing party, swinging with the female half of a couple for her pleasure, in a threesome, in a foursome, in a moresome, I'd have to say..you are a swinger. Respectful, open and honest..attractive, and yes, a Swinger.

If you a single male and you are dating many women and are claiming each is the only woman you are dating and lying to them, you are then a player. Disrespectful and not attractive at all. Not a Swinger.

Big difference. LOVE those single male swingers. They make great playmates and friends.

Mrs. M

Davis CA
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Right!? Damn man, this topic is kinda depressing, bearing a striking resemblance to the day you were told Santa doesn't exist.

If what this poster says is indeed true, then all of the solid relationships I've built up are meaningless. Um, NO!!

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
I think our swinger cards got taken away...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17640 posts)
I don't agree with this topic at all. It's hypocritical: if that's really the case with guys and couples, then what's wrong with those so called "Unicorns??"

Your opinion is your opinion. What made this topic relevant enough to post it anyway??

Milford CT
Username hidden
(42 posts)
LOL trooper, we're feeling you!

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
I think we used to be swingers....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17640 posts)
We've always considered ourselves puruists of fun. If it's fun we do it, if not we don't.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
I'm not really "bogged" down in naming whatever it is we do. We do what feels right to us. If it isn't what others consider swinging so be it.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17640 posts)
It's interesting to listen to the couples version regarding this question. I guess as a SM, I don't really care either. Not sure why some folks get all bogged down in naming things, but to each their own.

I will say that I'm probably speaking for every SM when I say that its very flattering to be likened to the all mighty or his son, whether the utterance is in English or any other language ;-)

Anaheim CA
Username hidden
(7920 posts)
I haven't found a term I really like to describe us. Lifestylers? No its not a lifestyle, its a fun hobby of sorts. Open Marriage? Swinger? Poly? those don't really quite fit either.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17640 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 178   End
TOPIC: Are you really a swinger