Are we being unrealistic : Swingers Discussion 193749
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre we being unrealistic
TOPIC: Are we being unrealistic
Created by: bonzogal1980 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah...sometimes. But I have a high threshold. I did tell C yesterday to ease up on it with his coworkers. I get it, I really do. Boobs are cool. They're a bunch of horny old fucks who probably aren't getting any, and C digs knowing he's got me...it's all good. But it does get old.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
It is quite funny...

Poor E. Do you ever get tired of the boob talk?

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4044 posts)
One of C's coworkers, engaged in a conversation with him about my breasts ( as always!) said, "that's not motorboating, it's battleship!" I don't really get it, but It was funny.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Thank you Scincy, your not to shabby yourself; actually, your freaking hot. My attempt to show my punctuationability!

Username hidden
(796 posts)
I hear you! We are our own worst critics. My sweet husband will patiently take 100 shots and then I'll complain and tear them all apart before editing, at most, two for public use!

You're easy on the eyes, can string sentences together and seem to have a sense of humor. I'm sure you'll do just fine!

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4044 posts)
Trust me Scincy, I do hate the lens! But I do recognize that if I was more open to it, I would probably be in a better position. Thank you though ;)

Username hidden
(796 posts)
cjf- You might try some g-rated pics of you doing things you enjoy (Battleship, perhaps?) but I will respectfully disagree with your assessment of your photographability....

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4044 posts)
HiOctane just sank my battleship. (what happened to that game, I loved it). Many single men don't have certs, because many people overlook us. I just have one and its from a great couple, very proud of it. Look at who certed the person your interested in. Pic? I don't have a lot up, because I'm a cameraphobe. I don't think I have the body to have a bunch of pics up and I just can't let someone take a pic of me when I'm having sex. Maybe in time I can, doubt it though. Talk to us. If the first email sounds like a neanderthal, they probably are. I never send an email or respond to one without talking to the couple as a whole. I never single out the female like a lion trying to cull one from the heard!

Username hidden
(796 posts)
Nice one Joey.. lol

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
ROFLMAO @ Joey!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9178 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Are we being unrealistic