Are there any couples on SLS anymore : Swingers Discussion 2128271071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre there any couples on SLS anymore
TOPIC: Are there any couples on SLS anymore
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 76 of 76 
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay, besides a few spelling errors.... As our profile says "it has evolved over time" and it's still a working progress.. the whole part of "Select couples" is not to say "Don't call us, we will call you" we had a problem for a while almost every "Couple" that did contact us was either a SM posing as a couple(that was the most common we would get) or one or the other was "Overly" interested in one of us and would completely disregard the other 1/2 of the relationship. We are a couple and would expect another couple to respect that fact.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I agree with the other posters here. Your current profile emphasis is all about single men and women, what you'd like to do, what your rules are, etc., with little about couples. There ARE couples in Wisconsin who play together who we've met through SLS. You just need to be welcoming of them, and a little patient. Things may pick up in January, after the holidays.

BTW - your profile has a few spelling errors: think cock and fantsay popped out right away. There may be more.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9107 posts)
If I see something like "Very Select Couples" I hit the back button. That's your way of telling me "Don't call us, we'll call you".

If that's not the message you wish to convey, you need to make some changes.

There is no shortage of couples in the lifestyle. 98% of our email traffic comes from couples, because, well, that's what our profile asks for. Yours is asking for singles. Why would you be surprised that that's what you're getting?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
your tag line reads solo men and solo women and VERY select couples. I'd say most couples are assuming your more into solo men and women then couples. When reading your profile the first things that jump out at me are MFM and MFF....again showing a preference for SM and SW. That and like itsbeen said this time of year many couples are on break because of how busy this time of year is.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Perhaps they area also taking breaks until after the holidays? Just sayin?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
As the Subject says : Are there any couples on SLS anymore? We taken a short break till after the holidays but we check to see the messages we get and to no surprise every time we have notification of messages they are ALL from Single Males. Yes we have our profile open to single males but it's also open to Couples & Single Females. We both gave up contacting others after the last "pretend" couple (Single male) we talked too. Guess were both surprised that if we were not the ones contacting other couples we wouldn't get any communication outside of SM. Either its really "Dry" in our area or there are just no couples on SLS. We been hearing more and more of couples getting out of the LS from complications. We would still like to stay in it but it's getting to that point for us as well

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   71 to 76 of 76 
TOPIC: Are there any couples on SLS anymore