Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Are there any couples on SLS anymore
TOPIC: Are_there_any_couples_on_SLS_anymore
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
61 to 70 of 76
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs here. Like I said a while back, the forums have a lot of insight to offer. Other views and perspectives to consider. I'll leave the posting & comments to Mr.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Not long ago, our profile had degraded - it was mostly comprised of edits we had made when someone had pissed us off. One day we stood back, read it, and realized it was outright hostile.

An attitude readjustment is necessary once in a while. At least they have been receptive to it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23756 posts)
I guess that means you ignored what I originally wrote. Oh, well, your loss. You might want to take another look. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10786 posts)
Damn!! Had to read our own profile to catch that LMAO! :) thanks though

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Awww Schucks, thanks beautiful lady!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Now THAT'S funny, IB!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10786 posts)
"select couples" is a little off-putting. -------------------- Might as well say "Select Single Males" - that's about as common as "think cock" - but I might add that to my profile.

Think ItsBeen, Think Cock! LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Very true.. And thank you... We did change it around once again LOL.. Guess it sounded good at the time we completely Re wote our profile.. Every couple is "select" that we chose to play with.. Hopefuly this edit is more welcoming :)

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
I don't disagree with you at all with respect to what you are looking for in a couple.

However, your tag line explicitly says "Very Select Couples". They would likely be the last words I'd read on your profile.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23756 posts)
I can see that, but still "select couples" is a little off-putting. Isn't the default setting for most of us that we will select those we want to play with, based on our own wishes?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10786 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »
61 to 70 of 76
TOPIC: Are there any couples on SLS anymore
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.