Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Are there any couples on SLS anymore
TOPIC: Are there any couples on SLS anymore
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Rdy2play123.. Here are my (Mr answers) I don't expect them to be exact but I think me and Mrs Fun have come to agreement on a few so with out further ado...

Question 1 -> I would be upset at the missed ops, Mr's Fun was in the LS before we met each other so in a way I thought it would be easier for us to meet people but as I have learned in a small town (as we are business owners in a very public indstury) with a very conserative population Mr's fun has walked on egg shells when it comes to outsiders finding out what we do.. (Basically me and her never mentioned to anyone outside of SLS trying to find a "Date") Get it??

Question 2 -> Personally I was the one that prompted the change in SM (with Mr's Funs consent) She has had many -o- offers outside of SLS. from SM to meet for a "date". Just doing daily things (going to the gas station, grocery store etc) As I like to say women in our town are "slim pickings" for the "average" male. So we both chose to change it here to see what "class" of SM we would get OR the thought that someone might be in a couple looking to do SM/SF. Kind of a swap and share.

Question 3 -> Refer to Question 1 answer LOL.. Very conserative community, we haven't reached out to people outside of the site. We are not shy or ashamed of what we do, just protective of it..

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Guess we didn't expect so many people to pick the profile apart . Yes there were some changes that obviously needed to be changed but it wasn't our message to put people off. We wrote our profile out of experiences and real life situations. We didn't write it to say "Look at us, Oh please chose us" We tried the sweet & outgoing then this one after a few experiences and the funny thing is when we did do the sweet outgoing and overly friendly profile it had us in the same place as we are now. We have both noticed the majority of the replys most couples / SM are either on the East coast or further south. I think the Midwest and north is very conserative and reserved.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
You don't need "rainbows and butterflies and gumdrops", you just need to tone the aggression down a little.

We understand you're frustrated... we've all been there, especially in the beginning when you start to realize that sometimes this lifestyle isn't all sex & glamour... but letting it show in your profile like that sends off all kinds of warning flags for most people with any experience in the LS; more often than not, profiles built upon negativity lead to drama. If that's not how you want to be seen by couples looking at your profile, listen to what's been said here in this thread by multiple people, and see if you can say the same thing in a more positive way.

For example, most of your "What we're looking for" section is a rant about people who "just want to get their dick wet". Isn't that kind of the prime purpose of the site? I read that section multiple times, and I have absolutely zero clue what you're looking for in another couple. It sure does sound like people wanting to have sex with you pisses you off, though. Might not be your intended message, but it's the one being sent.

And then there's this part: "If one person is showing more interest than the rest in any way or disregarding either one of us conversations will stop, it won't be a good match for us. "

That's the part that makes it sound like you need full commitment up front. I get what you're trying to say, since you've explained it a bit better, but there's probably a better way to say it in the profile.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
I wonder what Mr. Fun's "fantsay" really is?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9267 posts)
Funcouple I'm sure you two are a nice couple overall and mean well but I have to agree with some of the other post that it is so full of negative thing from the first sentence to the last and I lost count of how many times you referred "we don't solo" in your profile. Sounds like a little jealously problem in the mix also. Not trying to offend you but you did ask for some advice and after reading a profile like that we would stay away to.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
Mrs. here. Ok just to clarify a few things. We don't expect anyone to be 100% into either of us from the get go. But we do hope that they are both interacting at least a little bit because sometimes it takes a little time to plan time away for us. We've gotten numerous messages from couples where it's the man contacting us but his wife "has a crazy work schedule" or doesn't use the computer much or sometimes plays but not always. I don't want or expect some HUGE connection, at least me personally wants to know the woman does exist and is a part of it. We've met a few couples where one seemed very into one of us and the other one was just going along or actually not sure about it. I think the thing that people are seeing is that Mr and I handle it different ways. He gets frustrated. I just get discouraged and lack the desire to put myself "all the way out there" time after time to be approachable and sincere. Only to have the man totally interested but the other half missing in action. We thought the SM or SF might resolve that, but as everyone has attested to, there are a plethora of SM offers. Oh well. Maybe we should rewrite our profile into rainbows and butterflies and gumdrops instead of honest, sincere and straightforward. I'm not being negative, I've just grown to say it like it is when it comes to all this.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Couldn't even get thru your profile. Who would want to be with you?

East Brunswick NJ
Username hidden
(31 posts)
The profile still comes off as very hostile, and not just towards couples... SM's are probably just dismissing the tone as typical SM bashing and send a message anyway, while couples are avoiding what looks like a high probability of drama.

With such a huge laundry list of negativity, we'd be afraid of accidentally doing the wrong thing and setting you two off... not to mention, it seems that you require couples to be 100% into both of you right from the initial communications. I don't know about everyone else here, but we never go 100% in until we've met in person.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
It'sBeen: I think I can I think I can I think I can? -------------------------- Just don't call him the little engine...LOL

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
This is why I always advise people to read their profiles out loud before submitting them. It really helps.

It'sBeen: I think I can I think I can I think I can?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 76   End
TOPIC: Are there any couples on SLS anymore