Are there any couples on SLS anymore : Swingers Discussion 2128271041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre there any couples on SLS anymore
TOPIC: Are there any couples on SLS anymore
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Men that are part of couples, she enjoys the taller bigger kind, not overweight, but in decent shape."

I figure I'm "in" based on that alone.

Plus, you've clearly stated you want to fuck me.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
That may be true, Sed, because you're a Forum superstar!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9041 posts)
You people, our profile is negative, demanding and hostile and we're getting hit on all the time. Not like when we joined for sure, but certainly plenty. Enough so, so that it can at times get annoying!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16784 posts)
"Your profile does look much more approachable and friendly. "

Agreed.

*MUCH* better.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19790 posts)
Sarcasm, I can appreciate. Sadly, it doesn't always translate to ASCII very well.

Your profile does look much more approachable and friendly.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Mrs. Fun here. I was the one who made the comment about rainbows & gumdrops, so in that respect the attitude and tone were mine entirely. I'm not an aggressive or easily aggitated person, though sarcastic from time to time. We have gone to 1 house party and enjoyed ourselves quite a bit. We run a 24/7 company so getting away has to be planned for, but can be accomplished. We haven't made it to a meet and greet as of yet.

To answer the questions Rdy asked. Chris would probably be more concerned about missed oppurtunities to have sex with others. I'd rather have missed an oppurtunity than something that isn't pleasureable for us both (quality vs quantity). I wouldn't say I'd be relieved to take a break, it's more the continual weeding out and deception of people that takes the fun out of it. Yes I was in the lifestyle for a little while in a previous relationship. But I've found the majority of people I did know then (5 yrs ago) do not swing any longer either because they are no longer interested or because they are no longer together. Mr. Fun and I have had more LS experiences together than I ever had previously. I think he and I are on the same page as to what we are looking for, either from talking about it or from what did or didn't work in previous encounters. Yes I think Mr Fun gets frustrated that should I want to I could easily "cheat" and get offers from vanilla men on a regular basis. I've never cheated on anyone and that won't change. I knew more about the lifestyle and some of the potential pitfalls and pleasures than he did and know it's a patience and communicating thing. He didn't anticipate a lot of the deception from other people or trying to see if 4 people click. He is the one who thought that changing to SM or SF might make the process easier.

I do appreciate most of what people have had to say. I completely gutted our profile until we can put something different together.

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
It's a very rare person in the LS who hasn't been where you are, with the same exact frustrations, at some point in time... but I guess your situation is so unique and complex, that nobody could possibly be giving you good advice unless they live next door to you.

If you feel I'm "picking you apart" by offering advice based off my own experience in the LS, consider it stopped. I certainly don't intend to add to your frustrations by trying to help you out, and I honestly have no reason to care about your woes, beyond trying to be a good "swing neighbor".

I think the fact that you responded, and continue to respond, with aggressive language to the many people who suggested that your profile is too aggressive is a pretty telling sign that it might not just be the profile.

Oh well, good luck. :)

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Um, okay, but you do have a car, don't you? My area here in Wisconsin is excessively conservative, too, and we never play with locals but we have found some couples who either meet us at a hotel takeover or through this website. We have had playdates with couples in our home but also offered the option of meeting others at a hotel, midway between our houses.

If you are willing to try a little harder to meet people, look on the calendar on the SLS home page. You can even change the location if, say, you wanted to find people who weren't from your area at all. Hell's bells, man, if Mr. Scandle and I can make it work at our age, then certainly you can, too.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9041 posts)
If this helps things at all for people to understand our area and how conserative people are in our town and how protective we have to be. 9 Bars 11 churches 10,000 population word spreads really fast in our town. "did you hear what XXX couple did or does" community.. You find more out about yourself from others then you knew about yourself

Reedsburg WI
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Funcouple, I agree with much of what everyone else has said here. Please don't discount it because everyone else is not from Wisconsin may not be in your age group or what you are exactly looking for. Those who have experience, no matter what the age, and are willing to share some of their wisdom are golden.

Your profile doesn't currently say anything about visiting clubs, house parties, hotel takeovers, or meet n greets. I know they exist and are pretty popular in your area. Even if you go with the intent of just getting out for an evening with other sex-positive people, returning home to have sex only with your spouse, it will help get things started. There may be people there who want to get to know you better and vice versa. Phone numbers, or at the very least, SLS profile names, can be exchanged. Is this something you would consider doing?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 76   End
TOPIC: Are there any couples on SLS anymore