Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Are there any couples on SLS anymore
TOPIC: Are there any couples on SLS anymore
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
(((jealous!!))) No grandbabies in my life yet, though my oldest child is 28 and married.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9304 posts)
Technically he's 13, but if you ask him, he'll tell you: "I was 13, now I'm into my 14th year "

He's his mamma's son! :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17326 posts)
I figured you were being humorous, Sed... but it was a good excuse to go perv your profile again. :D

You're on your own with the teenager. We've got 3 adults, 1 teen and one more about to be a teen, and we *STILL* have issues getting them to understand the nuances of life. Sometimes, I think humans are just designed to learn the hard way.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
Having been out of town for the last month I didn't read the "before" profile but I'm really wondering why if you are so concerned with exposure in your small community you do not hide your faces in the public area? Not my business for sure but it seems rather odd to me and a complete conflict of your statements and issues meeting others. Private galleries can hold face photos for those you express interest in. I personally would be far more concerned with someone outing me based on my photo if I truly felt exposure in my small town would create conflict.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I was just joking. Honestly, I was being humorous. I haven't even read the OP's profile so I wouldn't know. I was just teasing you all for putting the effort to have the OP understand that sometimes, wording is important if you want to achieve your objective.

Now, if you all could give me advise on how to get that across to my 14 year old, I would be forever thankful!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17326 posts)
Sed - your profile is very specific with quite a lot of preferences in it... but you don't state them in a way that makes it sound like anyone who you don't want is a loser at life. The OP's original profile was mostly just a rant about what pisses them off, with absolutely nothing included about what they DO want. Big difference.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
IB - that line was in their prior profile, but lost in all the negativity. It's always good to emphasize the highlights.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9304 posts)
Much better indeed - you had me at: "...magical tongue and little or no gag reflex."

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Yes, your profile is much more inviting to real couples.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(979 posts)
Technically you aren't IN, yet ;).

But I have full intentions of having you IN!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   31 to 40 of 76   End
TOPIC: Are there any couples on SLS anymore