Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions 3-Some Are there any couples on SLS anymore
TOPIC: Are there any couples on SLS anymore
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 76   End
User Details are only visible to members.
weird, b/c we were just discussing this subject at a rehearsal tonight for a variety show type thing. I can't wait to have grandkids, but my sons (30 and almost 26) are in no hurry. The 30 year would like a relationship and kids, the 26 year old is in no hurry at all, if ever. Here's to all you GILFS G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
No kids here. He had a daughter from his first marriage (and she has a toddler) but she is not part of his life so technically we are not grandparents.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(980 posts)
Are there any couples on SLS anymore...yep! But they are grandparents! LOL

Mine are 14/17 so likely I'll be in my mid-late 50's. Unless they learned anything from me, then it might be 60's lol.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
All of you wanting not wanting or expecting your first grand child. Let us tell you that there is nothing like it in the world. We are young enough to be able to enjoy the two we have and wouldn't trade them for anything. Who ever said the if they knew the grand kids were so much fun to be around they would have skipped having there own kids and just had the grand kids knew what they were talking about. lol

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(493 posts)
scincy, your post reminded me of my grandmother, who became one at the age of 44 with the birth of my brother. For years she refused to let the grandchildren call her anything but her first name, which is indicative both of how she saw herself and how much of an emotional distance she wanted to keep between us. It was sad, really.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9307 posts)
if my step daughter hold true to her time table then Troopers first grandchild will be born when he is about to turn 60 and me late 40's. our girls? even if our youngest had a child at 25 I'd be almost 60 and Trooper in his 70's.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17910 posts)
Our oldest is 12 and Mr. Cincy hits 40 in a few weeks so we won't be under 40 grandparents. My mama was 44 when our oldest was born making her the same age as the parents of many of our kiddos' friends. I loved having young parents and hope that my kids don't think I'm elderly quite yet.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
It will be quite a while for us too :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17327 posts)
Unless my daughter is pregnant right now, looks like I'll make it to 40 before I'm a granddad.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20601 posts)
no grandbabies in our near future either our kids are just 10 and 8....Troopers daughter is 30 and married but she isn't planning on any for at least a few more years.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17910 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   21 to 30 of 76   End
TOPIC: Are there any couples on SLS anymore