Are there any couples on SLS anymore : Swingers Discussion 2128271021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre there any couples on SLS anymore
TOPIC: Are there any couples on SLS anymore
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
good luck with that VA, step-daughter is 30, stepson is 32 no grandkids in sight.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16981 posts)
I'll bet I am before I'm 45..... my daughter will be 27 by then....

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17540 posts)
GILF, eh?

If you are pressuring your kids to make babies, are you GILF-tripping them?

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
weird, b/c we were just discussing this subject at a rehearsal tonight for a variety show type thing. I can't wait to have grandkids, but my sons (30 and almost 26) are in no hurry. The 30 year would like a relationship and kids, the 26 year old is in no hurry at all, if ever. Here's to all you GILFS G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7090 posts)
No kids here. He had a daughter from his first marriage (and she has a toddler) but she is not part of his life so technically we are not grandparents.

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
Are there any couples on SLS anymore...yep! But they are grandparents! LOL

Mine are 14/17 so likely I'll be in my mid-late 50's. Unless they learned anything from me, then it might be 60's lol.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
But I forgot the very best part, after this doting and fun Meme loads them up with whatever sweet things those little angels want to eat or drink........ I get to send them home with my former teenagers:)

Uriah does say that I have a "latent wickedness" in me, he's right.:)

Username hidden
(1258 posts)
I have 3 of the little darlings, my kids are 26 and 25, the babies are 2, 2 and 7 months -- So looking forward to Christmas morning this year, for the first time in 4 years -- last year the 2's were 1 and were scared, this year they love Santa Clause, lights, Rudolph, Frosty, and of course they love their adoring "Meme".

Username hidden
(1258 posts)
All of you wanting not wanting or expecting your first grand child. Let us tell you that there is nothing like it in the world. We are young enough to be able to enjoy the two we have and wouldn't trade them for anything. Who ever said the if they knew the grand kids were so much fun to be around they would have skipped having there own kids and just had the grand kids knew what they were talking about. lol

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
scincy, your post reminded me of my grandmother, who became one at the age of 44 with the birth of my brother. For years she refused to let the grandchildren call her anything but her first name, which is indicative both of how she saw herself and how much of an emotional distance she wanted to keep between us. It was sad, really.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 82   End
TOPIC: Are there any couples on SLS anymore