Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex : Swingers Discussion 1952341081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 82 of 82 
User Details are only visible to members.
Then she said "You might be scum too if you go out with the guys". I asked her what she meant, and she said "You like sloppy seconds, that's basically the same as gay sex".

Wow... I can't even see how those two statements relate. Bss, all the advice you've been given about pursuing marriage counseling is the best thing you can hear at this time, unless you're satisfied with all this shit continuing.

As far as whether sloppy seconds are similar to gay sex, there are other threads in the Forums (perhaps in Men Talk) that address this question. From what I've read, a lot of men love the reclamation sex they get after their wife/SO has fucked another man, and it has more to do with the heterosexual connection than the thrill of slipping and sliding in another man's spunk.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8744 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Last night my wife and I were talking about the guy that she's fucked 5 times. He lives 400 miles away, however he has family here and visits often. She said she was glad he had gone home because she didn't want to see him again. She said he was scum because he cheats on his wife.

Then she said "You might be scum too if you go out with the guys". I asked her what she meant, and she said "You like sloppy seconds, that's basically the same as gay sex".

OUCH!! I had never considered sloppy seconds to be even slightly related to gay sex. I can see where she's coming from, I'm sticking my dick into a pussy filled with some other man's cum.

She could see I was upset with her comment, so she said "I was just kidding and joking with you". Besides, there's nothing wrong with gay sex.

My question -- Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex?

Thanks, everyone for putting up with me.

Winter Park FL

Username hidden
(42 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 82 of 82 
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex