Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex : Swingers Discussion 1952341071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
A couple of other things I see wrong here. The fact that she doesn't want to see the guy anymore, because he cheats on his wife. Yet she's been with him 5 times already. True maybe she found out on the last meet, but if her moral compass is that true, I think she would have said don't hit me up again rather than telling her husband she's glad he's gone.

Then her reasoning for calling her husband scum has nothing to do with why she thinks the guy is scum.

Sounds like she's wrapped up in herself and just wants what she wants until she doesn't.

Username hidden
(796 posts)
The doctor is IN: :-)

"Sloppy Seconds" is homosexual sex?? A good response might be, "You've been fucked by guys who have fucked other women, so does that make you a homesexual (lesbian) or does it mean that I'm a homosexual just to have fucked you because you've been fucked by other men? Or, is it that any man willing to fuck you with your pussy full of another man's semen a homosexual?"

Well, to me, all that sounds silly.

Personally, I think your wife (possibly) verbalized a secret disgust with you that you would humilate yourself (in her mind) by being turned on by her used pussy and willing to have a go at her right after another man. This might actually be a good thing (showing her love for you) because it may show that she thinks "you are better than that." (A woman's mind ;-), right?)

It's also possible that she wants to savour the moment of her sexual experience with the other guy and you interrupt that with your more familiar body (and cock), your scent, etc. Then again, maybe you just pissed her off for (possibly) making her feel like a hypocrite for complaining about a swing partner who is a cheating husband that she KNEW is married and yet she fucked him three separate times anyway and now, after having used his cock to her own satisfaction and having become familiar with him, wants to move on! What does that make her?

The bottom line, I think, is that you should have a frank discussion with your wife to find out what she meant by the comment and to come to terms with her likes and dislikes in swinging. Then fuck her brains out.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
When I am horny anything sounds good. Sometime I feel bad after my motor gets oiled right that the guy was cheating. I am not responsible for someone morals.

Unless you got a woodie looking at a man and hate the sight of pussy it is not a gay thing. Why do we need to label what feels good?

Mount Penn PA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Unprotected sex does not sound like fun to me~~but to each their own.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
All i really have to say about this is why do people have to think so far into things? Maybe it just good fun.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I used to raise wolves I now raise chickens as well. Alpha males do NOT let a sex act be completed, or even happen by a beta male. Often the attempted act can result in death. I do not believe a true Alpha would let anyone get near their mate.

Just Sayin`

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
First off, Sloppy Seconds isn't going to happen, that just means you had unprotected sex.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
It seems the opposite of an alpha male thing to me. I cum in YOUR wife first, then you cum in after im done with her and have to come in contact with MY cum if you want to fuck your wife. as in the guy staked his claim

N Charleston SC
Username hidden
(1251 posts)
"Sloppy seconds" has NOTHING to do with gay sex. Jeesh. Sometimes it's just an alpha male thing.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(960 posts)
Shakes head...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 82   End
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex