Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex : Swingers Discussion 1952341061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As nice as that may sound to some, we pass The one thing that bothers me the most is seeing a creampie picture on someones profile.. does nothing for me. I am sure many guys and some ladies like it.

I do not see how a guy fucking a lady after a guy came in her would be considered gay or bi. It is not our thing, but not because some see it as being such. Just that we feel it is not as safe as condoms. ) Please do not get all over my ass over percentages of risk and crap. It is just a statement lol.....

Still I dont see why this wife talks to her husband like that AND after she knew this guy was cheating on his wife, she chose to wait after fucking him FIVE times ...

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"John what about the lactose intolerant people?"

Mayonnaise ?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
sloppy seconds : [edit] English [edit] Noun

sloppy seconds (normally plural, singular [[sloppy seconds]])

(vulgar, plurale tantum) The act of having sex with someone soon after a previous partner has had sex with them. Traditionally used in relation to more than one man having vaginal intercourse with a woman within a short period of time. The implied scenario is that after a period of intercourse, the first male ejaculates, depositing semen in the vagina, and then withdraws, followed almost immediately by a second male who inserts his penis into the vagina and engages in intercourse with the same woman.

John what about the lactose intolerant people?

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Just filler up with whipped cream and pretend it's sloppy seconds :)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
"First off, Sloppy Seconds isn't going to happen, that just means you had unprotected sex. "

John that is always how I have perceived it. Sloppy seconds means no protection.

Now I have to go check the internet See what y'all make me do :/

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I agree with you Rdy aint nothing gay about sloppy seconds, hey it can be fun if you are playing with the right people that you enjoy playing with. His wife was into having two guys blowing a load in her back to back can't believe she would say that's gay, hey if you are playing bareback then you are probably into creampies, just my opinion play to your comfort level to each his own. If ya can't go second go first and third lol.

Logan OH

Username hidden
(21 posts)
"Oh good grief! " My thoughts exatly. What the ..... goes through some peoples minds?

Greencastle PA

Username hidden
(404 posts)
We don't consider that to be gay sex. To us and this is just our opinion gay sex is sex between two people of the same sex. Some may disagree but thats our opinion.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
"You two are lowering the swinging bar." "lowering, hell they took that bitch down and stomped all over it. "

;-) Geeze, is that kinda like doing the Swingers' Limbo Rock?

Go to youtube and see them do it. For my URL, below, you'll have to delete my underscores and add the dots back in.

youtube_dot_com/watch?v=UGXp7XtFAEg&feature=related

They just keep lowering the bar, but people keep going under it!! DANG!! ;-) What the heck is happening to our favorite indoor/outdoor sport?? ;-) Oh well, looks like they’re still having fun anyway!!

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
"A couple of other things I see wrong here. The fact that she doesn't want to see the guy anymore, because he cheats on his wife. Yet she's been with him 5 times already. True maybe she found out on the last meet, but if her moral compass is that true, I think she would have said don't hit me up again rather than telling her husband she's glad he's gone."

No, she found out that he was cheating on his wife the very first time. He didn't try to hide it. He says his wife doesn't like sex and knows that he has sex with other women and doesn't care. However, he told her he was playing golf the last two times, so she definitely doesn't know when he does it.

Winter Park FL

Username hidden
(42 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   61 to 70 of 85   End
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex