Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex : Swingers Discussion 1952341051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fjep-right!

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Isn't a goo factory where they take old horses?

Honestly if you like goo you could buy Elmer's and pretend. Don't let it set up though.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
LOL at all the prudish style comments regarding "safe sex" (whatever that means/is) and homosexuality, especially considering the format of the SLS website! It's like many (maybe most) of us have gotten over and shed the notion of sex only for procreation and as an expression of your love oppression and have come to terms with the idea that we like to have sex recreationally so it's still somewhat surprising to me all the people who naively act as if wearing a rubber everytime is going to get you an STD get out of jail free pass without fail or overreact hysterically and hyperventilate at the notion of incidental male/male contact. Don't get me wrong, I use rubbers and renounce male/male play but I'm not going to close shop if I don't have a rubber handy or freak out if I have some contact with another dude's goo.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
What did she stink like?

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I don't think so, I didn't think I'd like sloppy seconds. I did try it and it was hot she stunk and said she was feeling really slutty after letting multiple guys cum in and on her. I totally turned me on!!!

Tehachapi CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
straight guys would never want another cum to touch them, let alone a guys cum on their cock. while the second guy is penetrating, there has to be a few points where the first guys cum actually enters the second guys cock (tip)

Heck, im bi and wouldnt want that, forget the whole safe sex part of this problem

N Charleston SC
Username hidden
(1251 posts)
lol good point qwad!!

Logan OH
Username hidden
(21 posts)
We know many gay and bi people, almost all profess safe sex. I do not see how an act with someone of the opposite sex can be thought of as gay .

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I'm with you She. mainly because it's unprotected But, Even tho my sexual preference is what it is, I or Mrs John is not into this.

I also don't think it's gay to do it if that is your thing.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
As nice as that may sound to some, we pass The one thing that bothers me the most is seeing a creampie picture on someones profile.. does nothing for me. I am sure many guys and some ladies like it.

I do not see how a guy fucking a lady after a guy came in her would be considered gay or bi. It is not our thing, but not because some see it as being such. Just that we feel it is not as safe as condoms. ) Please do not get all over my ass over percentages of risk and crap. It is just a statement lol.....

Still I dont see why this wife talks to her husband like that AND after she knew this guy was cheating on his wife, she chose to wait after fucking him FIVE times ...

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 82   End
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex