Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex : Swingers Discussion 1952341041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Of course this question reflects a level of ignorance. Nothing you do with your wife is gay sex. Why? A gay man doesn't engage in sex with a woman.

A gay man wouldn't go for sloppy seconds with a woman. He wouldn't go for unsloppy firsts with a woman. Eating another man's cum out of a woman is not gay sex. A gay man would not eat cum out of a woman.

Sucking a cock with your wife is not gay sex either. Gay is sex only with the same gender. As soon as you include both genders, the gays say no thank you. We call sex without gender limits omnivorous sex.

Gays and straights both share limiting sex to only one gender. Those without gender limits have a much larger sexual geography.

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
Does she think if she sucks your cock after she has sucked his cock makes you gay ?

New York NY
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Here's hoping there weren't some parasites with tentacles making it stick like glue to you.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
10 years ago...would never have dreamed that "sloppy seconds" would be so much fun. But....WOW!!! First of all.....she totally loves it....really intensifies her orgasms. As for me...I must admit....there is something totally erotic about it. I recall one time that the cum from the other guy was so thick that it stuck to my cock like glue and stayed there. She found that to be so HOTT....cleaned it right off for me.

Fort Mill SC
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Akron-that's cute but I'm not about to turn into a sexual renegade and go sausage to prove a point,lol

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Yup Bill, bone goo is used for saddle and other leather work. Kinda ironic that horse glue is used to make saddles.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Fj that would be a glue factory you are thinking of. Also called a rendering factory there you take dead crocuses to be boiled down to make glue. But you probably already knew that.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(512 posts)
Spanky, you should start working on busting down those unfair sexual stereotypes! If women can be openly celebrated as bi-sexual you should be able to be so as well!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Wasn't there a band named Goo Goo Dolls?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
bss--in response to the original post, you had no problem plowing a chick after another guy before, suddenly you feel self-conscious and guilty because she somehow linked it to gay sex.

It's a glaring and annoying double standard the guys have to endure-in some quarters, situations that involve indirect man(goo)/man(goo) contact is tagged "gay" (and, in conjunction, stigmatized); flat-out woman to woman sex and the female is never regarded as a "dyke", just sexually-liberated, chic, cool, "bi-sexual" etc. etc.

It's unfair that bss has no interest in men and that his partner suddenly has made him self-conscious because the sexual situations he gets involved in have some incidental male/male contact, like now he has to suddenly censor himself in non-gay situations for fear that someone might misconstrue a sexual situation involving more than 1 man as gay. It's just retarded.

Try to get over it bss and realize how silly it is.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 82   End
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex