Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex : Swingers Discussion 1952341031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
John, you know we have a special disposition for you. We know exactly where you are coming from. You are 100% man.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
yourluvr--well if she has to visit you for sex, it would seem to me she is bisexual. However, online dictionary defines lesbian as a female who is sexually ORIENTED towards other females. It does not use the word "exclusively". Furthermore, oriented implies a tendency, not an absolute. So technically speaking she would not be incorrect to identify herself as such although she sounds bisexual to me.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
.."My take is that if you are strictly Gay or a Lesbian that most don't have sex with the opposite sex.."

That is where the subjectivity factor exerts itself. A regular playmate of mine considers herself a lesbian, as she has been in lesbian relationships for years. She insists that she requires 'special male intimacy' from me on occasion, but will always consider herself a lesbian.

Terms, categories, or labels are nebulous in these instances it seems.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
john-exactly, beyond dumb.

Sorry-you can't really be considered a homosexual if you're cunting around with women semi-regularly or more. You'd have to be either straight or bisexual, if you get a hard cock thinking about men and women, you're probably bisexual (fair enough) but you're definitely not gay if you're also cunting various women. Gay guys don't fuck women by the very definition of gay!

I think that attitude is promulgated by those who get off on tagging others as gay because it makes them feel superior. Like they get off on sitting on their heterosexual pedestal judging others. I know a woman who openly dates both sexes and her thing is to tag guys in her circle of friends as gay. Yet she's the one who openly dates girls, overhappy to tag/accuse any guy around her of being gay.

Just fuckin' retarded. Although I don't agree with her least Akron is consistent and doesn't hypocritically tag herself as bisexual.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
I am straight and do not think about having sex with women nor when it get to be 3:00 am a t the bar am I thinking about having sex with a women. I may be thinking of my toy. I guess that would be toy sex- that would make me hetro and sometimes toysexual- lol lol lol

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
"If your cock gets hard for another man, you're gay. "

Whew, thats good to hear, I guess I am only Bi :)

Does that go for women too ? If she gets wet while thinking of a woman is she Gay ? and not Bi ?

Some of us do this as an act of sex only while with your spouse, because it turn all involved on, I personally do not look at men on the street and think about sex with them, I would look at his wife walking with him and fantasize about doing her with him and Mrs John there.

My take is that if you are strictly Gay or a Lesbian that most don't have sex with the opposite sex, some may, it's up to the individual, just like most couples on here have preferences. so do gay people, male or female.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Kind,

Not if he prefers sex with men. It is kinda like the guy, who takes the ugly chick home from the bar, because that is all there is. Some gays will have sex with the opposite sex because they are horny and that is all there is.

Of course, there is also all those closet gays, who are married, with children. They are still gay, no matter how much they deny it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
If your cock gets hard for another man, you're gay.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"Why? A gay man doesn't engage in sex with a woman."

Not true. Gay men have sex, with women all the time. Being gay means they prefer the same sex. It doesn't mean they won't be with someone, of the opposite sex.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
Cock play is gay sex even when a woman is present.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   31 to 40 of 82   End
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex