Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex : Swingers Discussion 1952341021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay you all, generally speaking I agree with you. Things are not often black and white and that's especially true of sexuality. In this specific situation, the woman is more oriented sexually towards women so it is appropriate and correct that she identifies with lesbians. Although she sounds bisexual to me, it doesn't matter what I think because 1) I'm not her and 2) she's not stretching or contorting the meaning of the word.

However, I will take exception to certain things. For example, I have an XY DNA template but feel like a woman, dress like one, have re-named myself Charlene.

So does that mean I'm a woman?

Or let's say I've always wanted to be a lawyer. I get business cards made up, buy a brief case and read case law in my spare time but have never attend law school.

Does that make me a lawyer?

I mean I don't really care about any of these dumb labels but at the end of the day, words do have very specific meanings and I find it annoying that sometimes people want to stretch the meanings of various words to impose their self-perception onto others by force. I'm just making a point about not changing language and word meaning because people want to be perceived a certain way and such. And it's not close-minded or bigoted or anything like that, it's having respect for language and taking it seriously.

I'm just saying I looked up the definition of lesbian and the woman is not at all stretching the definition. I'm validating she is correct to identify herself as that but I don't think she (or anyone) is free to just identify himself/herself however s/he pleases if it goes against reality and truth.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Disposition, Dispensation, either is fine with me, I'm easy ;) so Mrs John keeps telling me :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Well, the Telletubbies taught us to accept gay peoples, especially purple ones.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I would imagine that it's better than the Teletubbies ;)...

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16463 posts)
Someone watched too much Barney as a child.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
**Nobody has any business at all passing judgement on the correctness or incorrectness of how someone labels themselves. The only person one is free to label is themselves.**

Meh...

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16463 posts)
The word people is a label.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
kd, every noun in the English language is a label. How do you propose we get by without labels?

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
It was early. ;-)

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"So technically speaking she would not be incorrect to identify herself..."

She would not be incorrect to identify herself however the hell she chooses. Human sexuality is a spectrum and we all fall somewhere along it in how we choose to engage sexually and/or emotionally. Nobody has any business at all passing judgement on the correctness or incorrectness of how someone labels themselves. The only person one is free to label is themselves.

--jumps off soapbox and looks for someone with whom to flirt--

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3963 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 82   End
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex