Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex : Swingers Discussion 1952341011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAre sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*earlier I read the statement about how people can define themselves however they want. I have to disagree with this*

Right on Spanky!

Thus my "meh" post from a few days ago. Just because you want to call yourself an elephant doesn't mean that you are, it just means that you're not all there!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16414 posts)
kinddraggon--right, there is a definition to bisexual. Maybe that's not a good example, but the application of other words' definitions are not always clear and concise. I think a previous male poster had written about how he was fucking a woman who defined herself as "lesbian" even though she was happily having sex with this male poster. Then I looked up the definition, I can't remember what exactly it was but she had correctly applied the term.

I don't know, I guess my big point is that some words have obvious definition that transcend the nebulous. It irks me when women call themselves male merely because they feel male, when pompous individuals tag a guy as gay when he is clearly bisexual, I think there are limits to how we're entitled to define ourselves by virtue of words having meaning.

I mean if we just got to change the meaning of words because it suited our whim then what's the point of language?

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
You did.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(3945 posts)
"what the heck might tri-sexual be"

I thought it was a person who only plays in the Tri-state area :)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2309 posts)
Interesting how terms evolve, no wonder they can cause confusion. I've been hearing terms like 'hetero-flexible' and 'bi-situational' which sounds similar to 'bi-selective'.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
Akron--okay. You may be right.

However, earlier I read the statement about how people can define themselves however they want. I have to disagree with this. One can get away with it with words like bisexual because the meaning isn't always really clear.

When transgendered people identify with the opposite sex that's fine. But just because a male may dress, act and carry himself in a manner that is traditionally female, sorry, that does not make him female. I mean this is just a statement of fact.

Or like when the media was selling the hoax about the 'pregnant man'.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
Akron--okay. You may be right.

However, earlier I read the statement about how people can define themselves however they want. I have to disagree with this. One can get away with it with words like bisexual because the meaning isn't always really clear.

When transgendered people identify with the opposite sex that's fine. But just because a male may dress, act and carry himself in a manner that is traditionally female, sorry, that does not make him female. I mean this is just a statement of fact.

Or like when the media was selling the hoax about the 'pregnant man'.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
There is no difference. Ask KD.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Akron-What's the difference between a word and a label?

I'm not sure.

Your comment brings up a good point.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
I can use labels however I choose.

As an example, I find the decision by the homosexual militants of the late 1960s usurpation of the word gay simply because they tired of the label queer distasteful. Gay always meant happy. I prefer to allow it's proper meaning to remain. Hence, queers shall remain just that, queer.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 82   End
TOPIC: Are sloppy seconds similar to gay sex