Alabama : Swingers Discussion 46920101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAlabama
TOPIC: Alabama
Created by: bamaguy71 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Something I've seen online when it comes to trying to meet people. On non-swinging dating sites, a no reply usually means "I have absolutely no interest in you. Leave me alone." On swinging sites, a no reply usually means "I've put you in the maybe if we want to later" or "My S/O has to look at this before we reply". Sometimes there is no later. Sometimes the S/O doesn't get back to you.

When it comes to singles, treat a no reply as if this were a non-swinging site and don't try to reestablish contact. If its been read, a quick reply can be done with one click. If its a couple, give them two or three months and say hello again, and not much more. Don't repeat the email.

And don't worry so much about what happens online. 90% of the people online are FAKE! If you look at it that way, you won't get so disappointed when you don't get a response to your well thought out emails with tasteful pictures attached. How can someone that doesn't exist reply to your email in the first place?

Just my opinion, though

Username hidden
(98 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
Bamaguy , your profile looks good to me, nice tastfull pics too. You may be surprized at the percentage of no reply's that us cpls get too. I know for us it is hard to plan ahead and find sitters and often when we do play it is a spur of the momment kind of thing.Also we have had some very bad experiances a few times and that takes a good while to get over. We have found that the vast mojority of single men we have tried to set something up with are all talk and turn out to be no-shows. For this reason we pretty much only play with singles that we meet at house parties now. Our number one reason for not replying to an email is crude comments or someone that obviously did not read our profile. One thing all single men should keep in mind is that swinging is a two way street or involves sharing, it is not a call girl service, you have to give the other person something to intrest them and for most women that takes alot more than just looks. Women like to be made to feel special, flirted with in a gentalmanly way. Good luck! A & M

Repton AL
Username hidden
(80 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Alabama