Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › 3-Some › Age differences
TOPIC: Age_differences
Created by: dandplovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and i are 23 yrs apart and we have a great sex life together. WE get e-mails from couples and males wondering how we can be together. Our biggest problem seems to be either she is too young or i am too old. Can't people uunderstand that age is not a problem?

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 45
User Details are only visible to members.
age can be a deciding factor but not always ... however for our book cover shoppers the cover ( pics on profile ) tend to be incredibly important ... and to most age is a show stopper ... that is unless you take a moment to meet folks and see if the chemistry over comes the hurdle ... you just can't please everyone ... their loss ...

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
hey we a 8 year, and no one even notices, most oeople think i am youger i guess

Waycross GA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
not sas long as u don't have a problem with your 40 something wife going out to find some young stuff when u are 70

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
We are 11 yrs apart and perfectly suited to each other. Our personal opinion is males mature later than females and our gap is about right. Oh hell, If you don't agree with that we guess that makes our guy such an immature brat! :)

Morganton NC
Username hidden
(156 posts)
Not so much as the age difference between you and your wife, But what we find is people also being closed minded to couples over 50. As far as we are concerned, its their loss.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Its not impossible. But its pretty damn close.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Chemistry is certainly an important aspect of finding playmates. Finding four that have the chemistry desired for hot play I agree damn hard to find.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2779 posts)
Wow... interesting reading... though we have thought about our ages being a bit of a stopper in our play, we have not let it stop us from moving forward. We have met a few GREAT cpls and played, had great times... We assume some folks think we are here because hubs has trouble "keeping up" or that he is trying to get threw some mid life thing... That not being the case, I laugh... I know how incredible our sex life is and how uninhibited we get.

Everyone has their own 'preferences' age, hair, height, weight, etc.... dont let is stop you. There are some that have emailed us, we are just not attracted to, as we have emailed and been turned down... life goes on, and its their loss as far as we see it. Try living this lifestyle in the bible belt of Ohio... lol...we moving to a funner state..hehehehe

We have a great life, and a lot of fun together...very much in love and not going to stop cause someone thinks its gross, my handsome hubs has 0% body fat and a big rockin hard toy for me... Life is good... Party on!

Grafton OH
Username hidden
(52 posts)
I am 62 and play with 3 ladies. The youngest is 21, one is 26 and 1 is 40' all are nursing students, and all are bi. we get a jacuzzi suite at a hotel in Fort Worth and have fun. New friends are always welcome.

Strawn TX
Username hidden
(1 post)
Not as big an age diff, but a decade anyway...ten years going stronger today than when we first met and having a blast together!!!

Jacksonville NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 45
TOPIC: Age differences
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.