After an Encounter : Swingers Discussion 2121511091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAfter an Encounter
TOPIC: After an Encounter
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sav & Nic.......yes, "class" does serve invaluable in the selection process, especially for us "picky people". As far a judging someone's character based on SLS posts, I disagree. There's way too much that goes on behind the scenes, whether by email, phone call, or even in person, for anyone to make a fair judgement based on comments made publicly. It's also very easy to "play the game" & post what you know people want to hear. I prefer to make my judgement based on the true person. Just my opinion!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I agree 100% Mrs. Sav.

Class, or lack there-of is easily spotted, even in ones posts on a forum.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Naughty,

On the plus side a lack of class is the easiest flaw to pick out ........one can not "fake" class. Either you have it or you don't and you know it when you see it and KNOW it when you don't lol..........see doesn't that make it easy and saves ever so much time lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
Oh good!!! You used the term "class".....that sums up what we strive to be & what we look for in others in one word. Unfortunately, as you stated, everyone doesn't see an importance in having class!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Naughty, No toes stepped on love. I'm naive enough to believe most decent human beings are selective, thats all. As for your comment referencing those kinds of women, yup there was one lady ( using that term loosely) at a weekly pool party we used to attend whose mission in life it seemed was to blow every male at the pool........freaked me out to say the least and grossed Mr Sav out. There is no way in hell she was going to wrap her lips around him even though she was quite attractive. He can't stand women who lack class lol. Over all I found her to be a rare species thank goodness.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
Sav.....that's not what I meant at all. Maybe I'm flying by the seat of my pants because I neglected to read this entire conversation. I do know women who will have men stand in line & will do everyone of them. My comment was actually supposed to be in support of all of us women who are selective. I'm sorry if I stepped on toes!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
a lot of that depends on your location I think. Around here? 26 straight SM's with pics, cert, and paid member on line within 30 days within 50 miles. 221 couples same criteria other then I allowed for bi because we will play with couples with bi females, just not bi males as long as they know they can't play with me. Couple hundred couples vs 4 SM's under 60 at the club. not really what I consider a "wider" selection personally.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
"I am much more selective & have much higher standards, as do most women on here. "

I did not imply nor suggest she or anyone else settle for anything . Trust your standards are no higher than the majority of couples and single females and any one of the quality single males here.

I tired of people suggesting that their "standards" are so much higher than everyone elses, like the rest of us just hop in the sack with anyone and whom ever offers. It would seem to me that stating you are selective should go without saying...aren't we all or shouldn't we be? It isn't just women who are selective , Mr Sav has extremely high standards as do most of the men I know personally.

Finding like minded playmates is a challenge no matter who you are, how hot you are or how high your standards are. That field narrows if you you eliminate single males or are strictly seeking females. As I said a wider selection doesn't necessarily mean a better selection....merely MORE of them.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5277 posts)
Oh, it is very easy to find a single male, IF you'll settle for anyone with a cock!!! I am much more selective & have much higher standards, as do most women on here. I have only a couple of single men that I see regularly. I've met numerous others which I've enjoyed, but for one reason or another won't see again.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
trust me its not easier.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17550 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   91 to 100 of 115   End
TOPIC: After an Encounter