After an Encounter : Swingers Discussion 2121511071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAfter an Encounter
TOPIC: After an Encounter
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"After all we are all on here seeking out strangers to have sex with so how much "class" do we have to have to do this? "

I think your point was perfectly clear based on the above statement you made.

You might consider why you would think that sex between consenting adults is somehow "classless" , sounds like you're not too comfortable with the idea of swinging and perceive it as somehow dirty or wrong.

Clearly we have a different view of what constitutes class.

My apologies if you somehow missed my point.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
ms sav thanks but I think you missed the point all together but thats ok I respect your opinion just as I respect others on here so I guess its finished.

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
SED,

I agree in another life we must have been sisters, I am glad in this life we are also friends ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
"Ms Sav thanks for the definition but are you also saying that a person has to have class to meet and play with someone they don't know or know much about? "

If your point is you think swinging is "classless" I would beg to differ. Sex between consenting adults isn't "dirty".

A man whose job it is to follow behind a horse carriage shoveling up crap can still have class....it isn't so much about what you do it is more about how you do it.

If you can see the distinction no further explanation on my part will help you.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
blue "SLO in a perfect world you may be right but you are entitled to your opinion and it is most welcomed. But I think we will just stick to "standards" "

See now, that was a classy reply.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
To the OP: If you like the guy, send him another text, or better yet call him and ask him point blank how he feels. Heck, tell him how you all feel, straight up! Don't sit there pine-ing away wondering. What does it really cost you to contact him? That's right, nothing, but perhaps a little pride or rejection. Besides it will be a good learning experience to call him. Regardless, how he answers..........you will learn from it and be better for it the next time you are in this situation. The chance to learn from an experience is truly a rare and wonderful thing. You will learn nothing more from this experience, unless you contact him!

Bonneau SC
Username hidden
(352 posts)
Ms Sav thanks for the definition but are you also saying that a person has to have class to meet and play with someone they don't know or know much about?

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
Mrs. Sav, I shall flog you with a wet noodle, until you scream uncle! indeed I will, that is to punish you for living so far away from me. Had I been a believer in previous lives, you would have been my sister!

Agree with you wholeheartedly! In addition to that list, I'd add women behaving in a shameful way competing with each other, pathetically, at an age where confidence should have been in place eons ago! I watch and cringe and wonder whether it's loneliness, a cry for attention, or simply lack of class.

I was at a furniture store earlier today, watched two women, I think they were in their late 40's acting so pathetically classless, I felt sick at the lack of class. All over two men that stood near by. I walked away wondering if they realized that these guys were laughing at them, that their classless behavior was obvious not just to the men whose attention they were trying to gain, but total strangers too!

Tacky!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
Classy goes beyond standards, it is a state of mind in behaving appropriately, dressing sexy with style not over board trashy or slutty. There is a fine line between being seductively sexy and looking like a cheap hooker, especially in ill fitting clothes unsuited to your body type. It is an attitude that keeps one conscience of never creating a scene, being loud and/or obnoxious or rude to others. It embodies a self control of restraint in word, action and deed. It is finesse without aggression, the art of flirting without ass grabbing, it is behaving like a lady or gentleman even when confronted with anger or hostility. It has nothing to do with money, where you live or what degree you might carry. The list goes on and on but those are a few of my definitions of "class" . Like everyone else I have high standards and a baseline measurement of compatibility is that you are "classy" in my opinion.

To each their own, we all have "tools" we use to screen others out of our potential play list, these just happen to be mine.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
SLO in a perfect world you may be right but you are entitled to your opinion and it is most welcomed. But I think we will just stick to "standards"

Vicksburg MS
Username hidden
(491 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   71 to 80 of 115   End
TOPIC: After an Encounter