After an Encounter : Swingers Discussion 2121511071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAfter an Encounter
TOPIC: After an Encounter
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 120   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Things that make you go Hmmmmm.......

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Back to the OP....is it possible this single man really isn't single? And now he's back home?

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
"Not saying that people that swing don't have class because I would think everyone has some sort of class."

Clearly you've never shopped at Walmart lol.

Enjoy your day

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Ms Sav we have been swinging most of our adult lives and the last thing I would think is that it was dirty or wrong. In fact just the opposite. We may have two points of view on class but thats ok to. Not saying that people that swing don't have class because I would think everyone has some sort of class. Hope you have a nice day and I do enjoy your post.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
"After all we are all on here seeking out strangers to have sex with so how much "class" do we have to have to do this? "

I think your point was perfectly clear based on the above statement you made.

You might consider why you would think that sex between consenting adults is somehow "classless" , sounds like you're not too comfortable with the idea of swinging and perceive it as somehow dirty or wrong.

Clearly we have a different view of what constitutes class.

My apologies if you somehow missed my point.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
ms sav thanks but I think you missed the point all together but thats ok I respect your opinion just as I respect others on here so I guess its finished.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
SED,

I agree in another life we must have been sisters, I am glad in this life we are also friends ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
"Ms Sav thanks for the definition but are you also saying that a person has to have class to meet and play with someone they don't know or know much about? "

If your point is you think swinging is "classless" I would beg to differ. Sex between consenting adults isn't "dirty".

A man whose job it is to follow behind a horse carriage shoveling up crap can still have class....it isn't so much about what you do it is more about how you do it.

If you can see the distinction no further explanation on my part will help you.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
blue "SLO in a perfect world you may be right but you are entitled to your opinion and it is most welcomed. But I think we will just stick to "standards" "

See now, that was a classy reply.

San Luis Obispo CA

Username hidden
(1205 posts)
To the OP: If you like the guy, send him another text, or better yet call him and ask him point blank how he feels. Heck, tell him how you all feel, straight up! Don't sit there pine-ing away wondering. What does it really cost you to contact him? That's right, nothing, but perhaps a little pride or rejection. Besides it will be a good learning experience to call him. Regardless, how he answers..........you will learn from it and be better for it the next time you are in this situation. The chance to learn from an experience is truly a rare and wonderful thing. You will learn nothing more from this experience, unless you contact him!

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 120   End
TOPIC: After an Encounter