After an Encounter : Swingers Discussion 2121511061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral Discussions3-SomeAfter an Encounter
TOPIC: After an Encounter
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 115   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bobby I cant understand your english for shit. I swear I dont how you get laid, but you seem like a damn nice guy. Hey, Mr. Blue ....you're woman deserves a trophy for putting up with your ass all of those years, I know mine does although she thinks the same way I do. All of yall seem like very nice genuine people, seriously. It's not our fault you can't handle the truth. Trust me, y'all would love us if you met us in person. Besides, the party never starts until we get there anyway and that's a fact! Let me share with you some true wisdom.........It's impossible to be mean to someone who always treats you very kind every time that they see you. We always treat everyone very kindly at a venue, especially the ones who are the least confdient and bring them into the "fold". People never forget this kind of kindness and we are very happy to do it. Everyone knows we are on TOP and give the folks who are less confident the SOCIAL PROOF to be successful in the lifestyle. Since we are great looking with large personalities, we expected to be hated when go to party, so we make it a point to go out and earn peoples love..

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
I think the best thing for a good connection when you meet people and be a friend with them.....who want crazy connection when you cam in some hotel room have sex with couple and after 3 day you dont remember how look people or name. need to exist so me kind of friendship..

Newport News VA

Username hidden
(1038 posts)
I disagree also. my relationship gets better everyday even after 38 years of marriage. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
" Most relationships are on the OUTS anyway. "

Nice confession and I am sorry to hear that. I disagree completely but perhaps I just have a better relationship than you or those you know whom you are so convinced are on the outs . What a sad way to view a relationship. I will agree as soon as you think you're on the OUTS your relationship is needs some work.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Good point. That's the thing. All of these totally "single" dudes. Where is their "counter part" female? At home pine-ing (sp?) away? Perhaps the women are home raising the children while the "single" man screws around on them? But if a man is screwing around on them, then he is usually doing it with a woman. So regardless of the common theory................I believe women "screw" around as much as men. There is certainly not one woman PLAYAH for every 5 men PLAYAH's. To each their own..............I have learned that in this lifestyle. To say another couple is not happy just because they do things that are not agreeable to us, is a bogus idea, BUT I truly cannot imagine myself ever kissing another woman if my wife was not there with me. SHARED EXPERIENCES are where it is at for us. FOR US, totally seperate play, is always a sure indicator that the main relationship is going downhill. But that is OK. Most relationships are on the OUTS anyway. So if it is right for them, whom are us to judge. I would never say this to anyone in person, for I could be wrong. It is just something that would never be right for us. We have never been with a straight girl either, I would feel funny or concerned in that situation as well. I would not feel great about being the object of her desire, instead of my wife being the main interest of the other girl. We have been with so many Lesbians and fully bi-sexual women............I am always surprised that women even find men sexually attractive, (with the exception of me, of course).

Bonneau SC

Username hidden
(271 posts)
Ms Sav I got to agree with you on that one lol

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
Things that make you go Hmmmmm.......

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Back to the OP....is it possible this single man really isn't single? And now he's back home?

mrs svc

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(930 posts)
"Not saying that people that swing don't have class because I would think everyone has some sort of class."

Clearly you've never shopped at Walmart lol.

Enjoy your day

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Ms Sav we have been swinging most of our adult lives and the last thing I would think is that it was dirty or wrong. In fact just the opposite. We may have two points of view on class but thats ok to. Not saying that people that swing don't have class because I would think everyone has some sort of class. Hope you have a nice day and I do enjoy your post.

Vicksburg MS

Username hidden
(491 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   61 to 70 of 115   End
TOPIC: After an Encounter